Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Bugabusing (Lottery) | Roberto_Fire | 115582

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juju :D

Player
Player
Dear Curator of the Project I would like to submit a goodwill request or an unban request. I was banned in the current ban wave that has to do with lottery tickets. I was not aware of any guilt at the time and was only made aware of it when the announcement came. A colleague made me aware of the cheaper tickets and I really wanted to have the car that you get with the 150 tickets that were opened. I've been on the server for about 2 years and in that time I've gotten to know and like a lot of people. I've done a lot of things in the state and experienced a lot and I wouldn't like these wonderful experiences to just end now. As I said, I wasn't aware of any guilt at the time and stopped immediately when the announcement came that it was a bug. Since a lot of things had already been adjusted in previous updates, I wasn't aware that this might be a bug. I therefore ask for goodwill and perhaps a reduction in the sentence and hope that I will soon be able to be part of the action on Grand again. I hope that this won't be the end of me on Grand and I wish you and the team a pleasant evening.

In Deutsch

Sehr geehrtes Admin Team, sehr geehrter Herr Fire,
Ich möchte hiermit einen Kulanzantrag oder eine Entbannungsanfrage einreichen.

Ich wurde in der aktuellen Bannwelle, welche mit den Lotterielosen zu tun hat gebannt.
Ich war mir zu dem Zeitpunkt keiner Schuld bewusst und wurde auch erst darauf aufmerksam gemacht, als die Ankündigung kam.
Ein Kollege hat mich auf die günstigeren Tickets aufmerksam gemacht und ich wollte dann unbedingt das Auto haben, welches man mit den 150 geöffneten Losen bekommt.

Ich bin seit ca 2 Jahren auf dem Server und habe in der Zeit viele Menschen kennen und mögen gelernt. Ich habe vieles auf dem Staat gemacht und vieles erlebt und ich würde ungern diese schönen Erlebnisse jetzt einfach beendet wissen.

Ich war mir wie gesagt zu dem Zeitpunkt keiner Schuld bewusst und habe auch sofort aufgehört, als die Ankündigung kam, dass es ein Bug ist. Da bereits in vorherigen Updates vieles angepasst wurde war mir nicht bewusst, dass dies vielleicht ein Bug ist.
Ich bitte daher um Kulanz und vielleicht eine Verminderung der Strafe und hoffe, dass ich bald wieder ein Teil des Geschehens auf Grand sein darf.
Ich hoffe, dass dies nicht mein Ende auf Grand sein wird und wünsche Ihnen und dem Team noch einen angenehmen Abend.

MfG Lia VanCreach x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom