Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Unban appeal Bugabuse ( Lottery ) | Roberto Fire | 161763 | @Mazhor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Stass Blaq
Administrators nickname
Roberto Fire
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/2WNLFbR

Stas Pain

Player
Player
MY ID: 161763
MY Name: Stass Blaq
Admin who Banned me: Roberto Fire
Time I Got Banned: 06.05.2024
Proof:
Dear Mazhor,
I am writing to express my sincere apologies for my actions regarding the recent bug abuse in the lottery system. I fully understand the severity of my actions and the negative impact they may have had on the community and the integrity of the game. I want to assure you that my actions were not malicious in intent, and im sorry. I deeply regret my decision to exploit the system for personal gain. I take full responsibility for my actions and am committed to make changes to myself. I am willing to accept any consequences deemed appropriate by the moderation team and am committed to ensuring that such behavior does not occur again in the future. I ask for your understanding and forgiveness and kindly request that you consider lifting the ban on my account. I assure you that I have learnerdfom this experience and will strive to contribute positively to the community moving forward. Thank you for considering my appeal.
Sincerely,
Stass Blaq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom