Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cenabeta_Charon
Administrators nickname
Husu_Verlice
Date
May 8, 2024
Time
14:42
Proofs
https://youtu.be/xkD8-r6WLjI

BET4

Charon
Player
My friend and I are going there to steal a car. While my friend is stealing the car, I'm giving demands to the people around to get away and shooting those who don't comply. Everything is going as it should. As for the person with ID 72525, you can see from my POV that I had already given him a demand and when he came back again, I gave him the second demand. The person with ID 72525 opens a forum saying that he is being demanded and killed for no reason at his family house, but it is clearly visible in the family chat at that time that his friend wrote 'guys my car stolen from fam house' twice. This proves that he is lying and trying to deceive the admin. I don't understand how the admin didn't check the family chat and how he could approve this forum. Because of this incident, my illegal items were also wiped for no reason. Please do what is necessary and thank you for listening to my complaint.

yh84eaH.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom