Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Touseef Warrrior

Life Invader boy :)
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ch Touseef
2. Your age: 21.
3. Time zone: GTM +5:00.
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours.
5. Your Discord: touseef1495
6. Your Nickname: Touseef Warrrior.
7. Your ID: 290326

Additional information

1. Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS).

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1st Reason: The Birth organization:
When I am new in this city my first organization like birth organization is EMS and that time I know some server rules and I gave interview to the HC and I passed and joined EMS. Personally I have a lot of experience in EMS after 2 months of joining EMS I got Some OOC issues and i leave the city for some time. I come back again after 1 year in the city and I forget everything rules and everything. I decided to join EMS again but I cant able to join because of inactivity and HC not found in EMS when I go to gave interview but a new terms come after some days I am go there and I joined EMS then I started working in my birth organization named as (EMS) hardly and found many friends there.

2nd Reason: Ranking History: After joining EMS again with my hard Effort and long time work got me at the place when I got appreciated by the Deputy Chief and got promotion to rank 16 (Paramedic) in the EMS this is the day of my happiness and from that time to current time I experienced many things in EMS.

3rd Reason: Mainly, I wanna become the leader this organization because EMS isn't just about responding to patients in emergency. We can play a proactive role in community of health. Personally, If I got Selected I would focus on the main purpose that everyone in our community got possible care from us in the possible need of time. I've poured my heart into EMS for years, and I see a chance to make a real impact on a bigger scale. As leader, I could focus on improving response times because It's about getting the right care to the right people at the right time.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

1: Radio Communication
: First of all it is compulsory for every employee to use radio for medical calls, Roleplay dispatches, updates on patient status, and communication with other emergency services.

2: Medlab Department: Every employee of every department in the EMS must have to do specific amount of captchas and deliveries (decided later) in a week. This rules must be followed because when we got the shortage of supplies like (Med kits and pills) this is a very big problem. This problem will be ended when this rule become compulsory.

3: Promote the character development: Make the members able to develop backstories and personalities for their EMS characters. This can influence how they interact with patients.

4: Maintain a positive and supportive environment:
i: Listening to everyone:
When someone is speaking, listen to him carefully and understand their perspective and showing care to them.
ii: Respect to everyone: Respect for anyone who is in organization or not is compulsory otherwise got punishment for those who did not follow.

5: Focus only on Positive: Celebrate every success doesn't depend its big or small and focus on improvements not to disappoint on them.

6: Collab with other organizations: Collaboration with other organizations like while doing an interview of employee we have to collaborate with LEO organizations with proper radio codes for the background check of the employee is the employee have criminal record or not. On the other side we have to collaborate with LI(Life Invader) the media company to advertise our organization to reach the large audience in the city.

Hope to be Selected.
Yours Sincerely,
Touseef Warrrior.

Destiny Broddy

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
Server Administrator
Rejected

Low experience in EMS, Gain some more experience and apply again in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom