Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

James Syndicate

Player
Player
1. Aarjav
2. 16
3. IST (+5:30 GMT)
4. 5-6 Hours
5. devilhorror23
6. James God
7. 61997

Additional information

1. Leader of...
-Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-I have experience as gang HC and know how gangs work and perform RP. Lately I have witnessed gangs are inactive, which makes it very boring. In my term I will make sure that the gang is active in the absence of me. To make sure the gang is active I will select deputies from various time zones. Will make sure the RP is performed smoothly without rule breaks.

-Will make to foster a positive environment for all members despite ranks. Will host global events regularly to make sure crime side is active and is feared.
Will host unscripted evets such as Hostage situations to make things intresting and fun.

-Will make sure the gang is participating in scripted Events as they are very important for the gang. I will personally keep the best turfers in my gang for max turf and profit for the organization.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. Providing members ranks on the basis of experience and behaviour.

2. Will keep a Arranged Bonus system that will reward members for their efforts.

3. Will try to keep a experienced spray team who know all graffiti locations.

4. Will keep a Rank system that reduces confusion between members

Ranks
16. Leader
15. Deputy
14. Underdeputy
13. Turf Leader
12. Kingpin
11. Turfer
10. Event Leader
9. Warlord
8. Kingpin
7. Spray Team
6. Hustler
5. Fighter
4. Robber
3. Thief
2. Young Bunta
1. Bunta Freeze

Thanks for giving time to read my application.
Regards,
James God.

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Learn about server rules and server functions, and spend more time on the server as a player to learn all things about the server before applying to become a leader.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom