Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Assassin subh

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL : Subham Manna 2.Your age IRL : 18 3
. Time zone : GMT + 5:30​
4. Average online per day : 5-6 hours 5. Your Discord : subham098075 6. Your Nickname : Assassin subh​
7.Your ID : 147831​

1. Leader of : Marabunta Grande
2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
- Marabunta was the second criminal organisation I joined, during the term the leader and deputy leaders were very supportive, I learned about store Robbery ,Truffer , FZ raid , Clans ,robbing car , people etc... these were not easy but fascinating for me, everything I learned staying in Marabunta.

- I want to make my term one of the best term of Marabunta history , My turf team will be well experienced , Player will be only invite to the gang only if they know basic rules and how to rob people, Member will be directly blacklisted if they break any ghetto rules, I want to end my term with a smile and drop of tear in member eyes .

- I want stop any kind of discrimination with member , HC's and UD's will be occupied by deserving player not the family member or friends of leader or deputy leaders.

- I want to end my term with 0 warm and 100% turf

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- Best members among the gang will made HC's
- Maximum Number of active players and participation in events by encouraging them with rank up and Bonuses
- 100% Graffiti will be occupied by Marabunta ensuring members get maximum profit
- Parties will be arranged so that the members had a wonderful and memorable term
- Regular Base practice will be done by the memeber to improve their shooting

Ranking system under my term -
15. Mafia
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Turfer
11. Event Handler
10. Kingpin
9. Punisher
8. Graffiti Mate
7. OG Balla
6. Gangsta
5. Hustler
4. Clapper
3. Young Balla
2. Thug
1. Freeze

Ending my application with a warm hearted thanking to the curators of Marabunta for giving your valuable time reading my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom