Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoey Beez

Player
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes I am 19.
2. Time zone: Eastern timezone.
3. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): 14:00pm - 06:00am
4. Average online per week (hours): 70 - 90 hours (can be more if I am off work OOC)
5. Your Discord ID: Zoey.Mareli
6. Your characters' name (IC): Zoe Revira
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 336009 ( do not have a twink)
8. Your ingame level: 28 years old
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): State
10: Languages spoken: English & Portuguese
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I have been in the city for several months and have put hundreds of hours into the project and believe I am ready to try something new. I have had encounters with multiple admins and I always imagined myself in there shoes, and I believe that I am ready. I have been in almost every state org except for NG. I believe I have had a good experience with the RP-life and want to move up in the project.
I've always wanted to become a admin so I could help keep the project fair for everyone and stop people from doing stuff they shouldn't be doing (NON-RP things).
2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
State:
Division Chief of EMS (HC)
U.S Marshal at SAHP (HC)
Deputy Director at GOV / Warden (HC)
Special Agent 1 at FIB (Current)
Trooper II (LSPD)
Advertisement Intern at LifeInvader
3. What are your strengths?
- Very well organized
- Patience
- Team oriented
- Handles well under stressful situations
- Takes Leadership
- Communication
- Following Directions.
4. What are your weaknesses?
- I tend to care a lot for others.
- Lack of confidence ( not really beliveing myself)
- I enjoy taking risks, which sometimes is not the best. ( working on it)
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I believe that a skill I can bring to the admin team is responding to tickets quickly! Especially during night time IC I noticed sometimes it takes several minutes to respond to tickets and I believe that is something that has to be responded to right away. Just being there ready to take care of situations happening with players and keeping it fair. I am willing to dedicate my time to this project and support you guys with what ever the need being is. I believe we all start from somewhere and we work our way up to where we want to be.
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes I will be ready to sell any business that I have.
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
No, I am IC every day for 4-5 hours MINIUM. Usually longer but that is the minimum time I would be on. I do have OOC as a FA ( Flight Attendant), but It works out perfectly with everything. If needed I can submit my work schedule to you guys at the beginning of every month.
8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Sometimes I will need to take 5-10 min breaks to help my parents so please don't mind if I don't answer for a few minutes here and there, but that's about everything. I look forward to hearing back from you guys and hope to see you guys in the sky, and call you my co workers.
Thank you for reading my application!
- Zoe Mareli

Bob Bonkers

~ Reviewing forums since 2022
Server Administrator
Rejected

Thanks for your application and interest in joining the team!
Unfortunately at this time, your application will be rejected mainly because of your recent punishment history
Keep spending time in the city, stay clear from OOC punishment, and feel free to apply again in the future​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom