Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

For curator of the project Leaking Administrator , Cheating , Anticheat Code 352 | Roberto Fire , Max Tired , Napal Federov | 171746

Your ID
Players nickname
Tyler Hatzl
Administrators nickname
Napal Federov
Date
May 9, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
N/a

Tyler Forumkrieger :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsa6unwXkjg
Player
Dear Mazhor,

I got banned for PC check positive what is okay because i had Cheats on my Pc. After some days i saw that the Administrator Monika Tired linked her Instagram to her DC so i clicked on it and saw a Picture of the Administrator. first i didnt cared about it but some of my Friend said i should post it in the Marketplace dc and i didnt think about it and postet it in the Marketplace dc, One of the biggest Regrets in my Life. So i postet it and later i got a Screenshot from my Friend where i saw i got Permanently banned from the Server. At this point i didnt care but after a while i Reconigsed what i just did, It wasnt right from me to do such a thing but i didnt think about the consequences and thit that. And after i was Trying to Relog on my 2 acc i saw that i got an Anticheat 352 ban.

I would like to play with my Friends again and i hope that you can unban me because its her own fault at some point because she linked her Insta to her Dc so i didnt leaked her really because the Picture i ,,leaked´´ was on her Insta.

I did an unban appeal earlier but the same Adminstrator that baned me Denied it so i hope this time you Mazhor are watching at it and hope it doesnt get denied by Monika Tired or Roberto Fire

With kind regards
Tyler

Top Bottom