Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucio Windsors

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Francisco Morato
  3. Your age (OOC):
  4. 23
  5. Time zone + country:
  6. AUS
  7. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  8. 8am to 8pm
  9. Average online per day(hours):
  10. 11 TO 12
  11. Your Discord ID:
  12. dii4xx
  13. Your characters' name (IC):
  14. Lucio
  15. Your in game ID:
  16. 77383
  17. Your in game level:
  18. Level 7 but hold up ik level 7 i am from en1 i moved to en 3 because i was getting hate i love en3 i am level 16 in en 1 id 224440 and i have heaps of experience but now in en3
  19. Languages spoken:
  20. Australia and background Portugal and Aboriginal
  21. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
  22. crime
  23. Additional information
    1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    2. I would love to become an admin as i see people always braking the rules and i would love to help out en 3 as it is a small city but has optional to be big
    3. What are your strengths?
    4. strengths are team work communication and i also and good and listening to people higher above me
    5. What are your weaknesses?
    6. my main weaknesses is that sometimes i can be scared to ask for help but i am working on it
    7. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    8. have lots of things i can bring on to the admin team as i am fun to hang out with i can bring my effort and time and my loving friendship and also all the things i leant over the years in the city
    9. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    10. yes dont own any
    11. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    12. no
    13. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    14. have expriance in all gnags currently hc in ballas and have expriance in leo and sahp fib

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Take some time to gain more experience in the EN03 Server.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom