Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rupii_Harambo
Administrators nickname
Jon_Barnes, Lucky_Singh
Date
May 13, 2024
Time
00 :00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/kUntbPn

RupertHarambo

Player
Player
Dear Adminstration Team!
Today i got Banned for Event Rule 1.7
I got a PoV Request this Night and the Admin accepted it at 5 o´Clock in the morning.
At 7 o´Clock in the morning i have to go to work.
How should this even possible in my timezone.
I also asked in the Request for more Time because im at work and cant upload my PoV now, when i came home from work and wanted to upload my PoV i saw that im banned for ER 1.7.
I dont know why i got treated like this. I got many PoV Requests in the last days and everyone was clear!

The Administrator Lucky_Singh thought im just wastin Time or something i dont know why he thought this about me.
He has to know that there are different Timezones.
I never got any Bans or something on any GrandRP Server and than something like this happens.

The thread where i got banned!

Here is my PoV!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom