Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

UmaUK

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL : Uma
  2. Your age (OOC): 21
  3. Time zone + country: (GMT+5:30) IST
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): Mostly between 12:00 AM to 17:00 PM
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4 to 5hr
  6. Your Discord ID: umakanth_12
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Umakanth Royal
  8. Your in game ID: 61933
  9. Your in game level: 13 But i know all the rules
  10. Languages spoken: Telugu ,Hindi, English (Fluent)
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

12. 1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

If I were to respond as a hypothetical individual, becoming an admin may offer opportunities for greater responsibility and influence within the community. Leaving RP-life might be a choice made to focus on administrative duties and maintain impartiality.

2. What are your strengths
    My strengths may include strong communication skills, problem-solving abilities, attention to detail, adaptability, and a commitment to fairness and integrity.

3. What are your weaknesses

Weaknesses could vary depending on the individual, but common ones might include a tendency towards perfectionism, difficulty saying no, impatience with bureaucracy, or struggling with certain technical skills.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    I could bring skills such as mediation and conflict resolution, clear and concise communication, organization, critical thinking, and the ability to analyze complex situations impartially.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    Not really

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

Yes!! I have good communication skills and im good at tackle the situations and i am a good and quicker learner. As i know i am new to admin but i feel i can do this job more effectively and responsibly.

Thank You for reading my application

Umakanth Royal

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Take some time to gain more experience in the EN03 Server,
AI generated , put time and effort in your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom