Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved FL in rp + Harassments while Unconscious + Mercey Killing | 43043, 33566

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gangadhr Saktimaan
Suspect ID
43043, 33566
Date of violation
May 20, 2024
Time of violation
14:47
Proofs
https://youtu.be/kXXHKVyib20

Govind Grandd

Proud to be a indian and sanatani 🙏
Player
when I'm doing my duty on northern gate for NG. These two trespassers were harassing me in some other way. As a life is genuinely a very valuable thing, and while someone else is unconscious and experiencing too much pain, they are simply laughing at me, I believe while in FL, in the role-playing game, Mercy Killing + to harassment was unconscious, which is too much disrespectful. Since I am also Indian, I understand Hindi and what they are saying. As a result, I am aware that they want to do the mercy killing on me and harassing me while simultaneously speaking in Hindi, which is a foreign language in RP.

And this 33566 saying Motherfucker to me, which is very disrespectful.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jon Barnes

Curator State & Unofficial
Senior Administrator
Approved

ID 43043 will receive a punishment for GR 3.1 + FL in RP + Provoking
ID 33566 will receive a punishment for FL in RP + Provoking
However
ID 63623 will receive a punishment for GR 3.1 ( Insulting in OOC chat )

Note: "M***er F**ker" is a slang and its not punishable, also finishing player normally is not MK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom