Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
jinx albo
Administrators nickname
dark wick
Date
Jul 7, 2024
Time
13:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K70ZbMxdfrw

Jinx Albo

Player
Player
hello dear admins we got a warn for Gr 6.16
during robbery of person, armoured car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be atleast 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob. In case if they did not stop it is considered as "Power Gaming" | Jail 120 min or WARN
as we have multiple experiances in state i all the time rob with curropt officers from each org as the previous senior state said i can
also yesterday admin zoro said we can rob but we cant force to give money but we steal money using unnoficial script
as we do yesterday or before why noone punish us as i see a lote of people in youtube doing curroption with not the same org but 4 curropt in my knowdledg
if i have in the outcoumes i can do it
but how today i got warn while iam applying for ng to take leadership
other thing how noone warn us from yesterday admins said i can
Jon barnes , Hisham bishop and karl also zoro
also floki said we can but do not force for the money so what should i do with this i diint steal any money we just take his illegal items

also floki said we can
even if iam wrong why no admin from yesterday noone tell me
1 more thing
we was robbing yesterday with te same thing we didint take money as floki said
and a girl didnt comply with us so hisham bishop punish her for fear rp
so you think its my fault why noone warn me ?
here also argenthiny said we can rob
so why all 6 of us got punish while we are enjoying rp and doing it properly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom