Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Som Wave
Administrators nickname
Chanush Movva
Date
Aug 9, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/TJZsPJL

Som Wave

Player
Player
Hello Sir,
First thing I must say before explaining the situations that we are human and humans make mistakes.

On 2024-08-08, When the server got restart. I took no.1 shop at the beach market with excitement and enthusiasm. I was having some Prime Platinum and a luminous trousers for sell. I was putting that luminous trousers for 15.000.000 but Careless I putted it for 1.500.000. Just one single zero made a huge difference that's why I earlier told about human mistakes, Once in a while peoples can make such mistakes. When I putted that trouser on my shop within a seconds a guy who is watching my shop bought that. I always double check my items but I didn't get a minute to check my item because It was no.1 shop and people always watch "What they are selling". I listen a sound that something has bought from my shop and I saw that my luminous trousers are sold. I was very confused that how it sold for 15M instantly. I realize that it was sold for 1.5M not 15M. This all happens in a minute. Then I asked that guy about my trousers then he accept that he bought that. I was literally started crying from inside. I started begging him to return my trousers. But he refused to return. Now, what I have is the POV of that situation when I was begging. I didn't starting my bodycam when I was putting things on shop, I started my bodycam when I starting begging him to return me that trouser. I asked admins for help but "Paradox Maddy" lastly said that they cant say anything I have to talk senior administrators. So, I reach each senior administrator. Some of them replies (We cant do anything) and some didn't even respond. Even I was the one who informed "Chanush Movva" about that on Mails. At last I just want to say Please, don't make Strick discissions. I just made a human mistake. I was begging then and still I am begging to you sir please let my account unban. I am new one here who is struggling and doing very hard work and grind. I always follow and respect your server's rules. I know very well about GR 1.9,,, Some of my friends also get that ban so why will I do same ??? I am sorry for my mistake. I will be more careful next time If I suppose to play Grand RP.

Here is the POV:
IN THIS 8 MIN POV YOU WILL SEE : How strongly and sadly I was begging to that guy and how he RFFUSED to return me that back without any "humanity". Also you will see I reported that situation to admins on the spot and Paradox Maddy responded to me. But Unfortunately, he didn't come up with any solution.

1. I made a mistake. (I am truly sorry)
2. I wanted to get my item back. (He didn't give me even he was one of our org member)
3. I reported admins. (They didn't do anything)
4. I reach out senior admins on mails as guided by Paradox Maddy.
5. I was the one who Informed "Chanush Movva" about this. (He end up with ban both of us)
6. I should put forum on that date. (But I was hopeless and I thought It was my mistake after all,, so I didn't do that)

I am done here for now. I am just hoping for good and better decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom