Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laksshit Guhan

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Laksshit Guhan

2. Your age IRL: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: flightunderme
6. Your Nickname: Guhan Solomons
7. Your ID: 86061

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods street gang.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 My name is Guhan Solomons and I'm here to apply for the Bloods street gangs know as the terror of the city I have good experience working with state and criminal orgs. My past experiences are:

Under-Deputy in Marabunta
EX - Under-Deputy in Vagos
EX - Under-Deputy in Ballas
EX - Under-Deputy in Bloods
EX - Under-Deputy in Families
EX - NG Commanding General 2x
EX - SAHP COS Of IA
EX - FIB COS Of IA

2.2 When I saw the first dawn of light the time I was born I was born into a very under privileged family I was sent to work in the ng by my family as my whole family has dedicated it's life to ng so starting on I worked the hardest and climbed up the ranks and one day I had a minor issue but I got betrayed by my leader and left ng to sahp as I have good experience in ng the gave me a good starting rank I have worked my way up to COS of IA but I asked for commissioner of SAHP the leader said no I took it in my own hands then left sahp for FIB in FIB I got a good rank starting on due to my past experiences but I was doing the most hard work they did were not noticing it so I left to gangs and wanted to reign terror on leos I have been switching my name and my gang so I don't get noticed by leos.

2.3 At the moment I wanted to join gangs I was strongly driven by my one and only gang to reign teror on leos who have all betrayed me I have successfully reigned terror on all the leos then I felt satisfied but I still want to reign terror on leos because they all betrayed me so if I lead the gang my main motive will be to make the gang turn on leos as their first motive.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Bonus System: I want to make sure I give the best bonuses of all the gangs.
Deputies: I will make sure to choose the best 4 deputies that lead the gang in my absence.

Hirin
g only experienced: My gang will only hire the experienced so that my gang will be decorated and disciplined.

Goals:

1. 100% Turf in my gang.
2. Dominate Ghetto
3. To make Bloods street gang the best in the city.
4. Above $10.000 graffiti profit every hour.

My Ranking System:

1. Freeze

2. Newbie
3. Hit Man
4. Gangster
5. Warlord
6. OG Bloods
7. Turfer
8. Under deputy
9. Deputy

10. Leader

Status