Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nomercy west
Administrators nickname
Sam Pluxury
Date
Oct 13, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/831555/post-2930543

Nomercy west

Player
Player
Lock it for Sam Sir
Sam sir I gave you 10 + proof with IDs in your DMS why is he still not getting bans? If they are High Hammond of that server, they are owners. Two of them have owner roles. You said "Insufficient proof but we will still investigate". Sir I can't see he got punishment as I gave you more proof I gave you poofs a week ago.

In my last forum, you told me to contact senior, Pablo, and Jonathan, but no one replied. As I gave you all proof, in that situation of blacklisting them, you and Lebron banned them, so I think you can recall those moments and punish them (at least check his server name; he also changed his name to Lebron's father).

Other admins are at that time, and Pablo did not ban anyone, so I don't think he can remember those moments.

My discord ID : - 007rocky007

Recalling you some memories regarding this situation _ one of them synced and seared all the IRL tread of a guy who was in your admin team also then this guy shared other IRL TRADE AND CHEATS proofs. Then more than 50 people start disrespect the project and Lebron + Sam + Tomi + Hassy. They leaked to the admin panel also. They got blacklisted one by one that time. On that discord server there is more than 50 + blacklisted people .

Sir do something !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom