Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
High Raterr
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 18, 2024
Time of violation
13:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/0weisbFv_Ws

High Rater

Player
Player
As you can see in the pov we asked for free passage and 200k but the fib officers are not giving free passage this is not a store rob this is a hostage situation so we all have to go out of that building clearly but they r making demand that we give 5 second or 10 sec and they are roaming near the hostage area as u can see in the other povs as well they all came near hostages with gun in hand and we confirmed this thing with pina and ram patel as well (ADMINs) that we go out of the building freely and out of the building they can ask which side we want free side but they r keep on saying the same 5 sec thing and after this one of our hostage got a code a.

But still Bam Asiri FIB Director said we r not gonna wait do it right now as they r forcing us to do it and not giving time to call admin for replacement after babi came they said the same thing I provided proof in babi's dm of hostage but they still didnt wait as babi got code a after that they didnt waited for us to call other admin they kept forcing and after no admin replies we decided to move from that area but they placed spikes in the way they surrounded us even when we got the hostage and no fear for hostage life as u can see after that we said we shoot hostage they still didnt gave us the way and when I shot the hostage they shot me.

The Deputy Director of fib Luke Shot me and made me unconscious and they showed no fear for hostage life. In the last pov u can see they placed spikes pointing guns giving demand to stop.

As what ghetto rule 1.12 says we cannot shoot at leos if demands were money and after we got leos r first to shoot but what for us if we ask for free passage they say time and shoot This is not a fair thing then why all the gangs are here if we cannot do the gang thing.
Everything Clear in the POVs Provided

POVS

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report

Evidence Provided is edited, Provide all in single POV With time stamps

And file a new complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom