Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick THomas

Deputy Chief | EMS | Nick Thomas
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Gaurav
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 HOURS PER DAY
5. Your Discord: FREEZO#1900
6. Your Nickname: Nick Thomas
7. Your ID: 31185

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Ans: - As we know this server is growing drastically and the number of players was increasing day by day. As the number increases the possibility of breaking rules and mistakes was done by the citizen or players and by becoming admin assistant/admin I would like to punish those who are breaking rules and tell them what mistake they are doing. I respect to the developers who put their efforts and time to make this server and the rules which was made by them. They are continuously working to make this community strong and I would also like to help them by delivering a great and fair service.
- I also want to help the new citizen who has doubt regarding server rules and to guide them to get familiar with the rules.
- With good position comes with good responsibility and I understand all my responsibility very much and like to serve this city as a admin.
- After becoming admin I would like to give my full time and concentration to this city to improve the quality of RP and help the citizens.

2. What are your strengths?
Ans:- I am always dedicate myself into learning things that are needed to.
- I am really good at self-learner and self motivated to the work given to me.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Ans: - I could think about except arguing with people which I'm not really good at fighting with others.
- I am very straight forward.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Ans: - Yes, I am ready.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans:- Yes, I will sell my business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom