Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abu_Shabab
Administrators nickname
Banjo_Zaar
Date
Dec 8, 2021
Time
16:53
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/905172343972855871/918168509085810708/unknown.png

AbuShabab

Player
Player
Hello dear GrandRP Team,

I was banned on 8.12.2021 at 16:53 for 1.6.

I would like to apologize for breaking the rules. I will never make such mistakes again, and have learned from those mistakes.

I was banned for 30 days with my main account 4244 Abu Shabab. For this reason I wanted to come with a twink. A friend offered me to buy his account and use it as a twink while my main account is still banned. I did not transfer any stuff or make any purchases. I just used this account to play on Grand and have fun.

I admit that I have been trading for real money and it was very stupid to do so as I always had a lot of fun on the server and didn't really want to do such a thing. With my unbanning request I would now like to take my chance to sincerely apologize to you in the server team for any inconvenience I have caused. I care incredibly much about your server after all this time, just as the community itself means a lot to me. In case of a positive decision on your part, I would like to assure you that I will adhere to the applicable community rules without exception and consistently in the future, and that I will be an enriching member of the GrandRP gaming community. I would also like to declare my willingness to pay for any damage caused by me to other players or to make amends in any other way within the scope of my possibilities. I would also accept a mitigated consequence, which I could pay again in the further course of my gaming activities with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom