Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbeecha Volkov

West Mafia
Player
Information
1. Sbeecha
2. 23
3. GMT+4
4. 4+
5. Rule Or Be Ruled#9980
6. Sbeecha Volkov
7. 59994

Additional information
1. Leader of...
FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
- Since the FIB is the core of law enforcement, each agent within the Bureau should uphold the values of excellence, professionalism, and discipline. I think that in order for this organization to be professionally represented, only individuals with specific skill sets and assets should be permitted to join. This would make other organizations to respect the FIB and encourage them to behave in a similar manner. Additionally, I want to concentrate on gang, family, and black market raids and try to host them every day or every week.

- I have repeatedly served in the FIB as a High Command for roughly 5–6 months under different directors. As a result, this has allowed me to properly comprehend how the organization functions, as an elite and professional legal organization. During the previous terms, I was also in charge of the agents alongside the Director(s), which gave me the opportunity to offer the department extremely efficient and successful strategies that helped the divisions with gathering evidence and special operations planning.

- I have also previously been a Deputy under a Director who effectively led the FIB in this city and was able to serve out a full term without encountering any problems. I have also long since served as a High Command of several other legal organizations in other cities. I think I have the abilities and understandings of this organization that would enable me to run it successfully. In order for us to work together in a polite, powerful environment to counter the city criminals, I would like to invite the heads of other organizations together.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
To introduce a stricter, more complete, and rule-based training phase to produce agents that excel and respect roleplaying scenarios if you want to raise the standard and criterion of RP within the organization. Additionally, regular evaluations over a predetermined length of time would improve the effectiveness and understanding of all related staff. In addition, I prefer to handle everything ICly rather than OOCly. Any player who has a problem can get in touch with me or the designated High Commands to resolve any problems.

Primeyy QirdKhanzirKhan

Player
Player
Information
1. Sbeecha
2. 23
3. GMT+4
4. 4+
5. Rule Or Be Ruled#9980
6. Sbeecha Volkov
7. 59994

Additional information
1. Leader of...
FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
- Since the FIB is the core of law enforcement, each agent within the Bureau should uphold the values of excellence, professionalism, and discipline. I think that in order for this organization to be professionally represented, only individuals with specific skill sets and assets should be permitted to join. This would make other organizations to respect the FIB and encourage them to behave in a similar manner. Additionally, I want to concentrate on gang, family, and black market raids and try to host them every day or every week.

- I have repeatedly served in the FIB as a High Command for roughly 5–6 months under different directors. As a result, this has allowed me to properly comprehend how the organization functions, as an elite and professional legal organization. During the previous terms, I was also in charge of the agents alongside the Director(s), which gave me the opportunity to offer the department extremely efficient and successful strategies that helped the divisions with gathering evidence and special operations planning.

- I have also previously been a Deputy under a Director who effectively led the FIB in this city and was able to serve out a full term without encountering any problems. I have also long since served as a High Command of several other legal organizations in other cities. I think I have the abilities and understandings of this organization that would enable me to run it successfully. In order for us to work together in a polite, powerful environment to counter the city criminals, I would like to invite the heads of other organizations together.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
To introduce a stricter, more complete, and rule-based training phase to produce agents that excel and respect roleplaying scenarios if you want to raise the standard and criterion of RP within the organization. Additionally, regular evaluations over a predetermined length of time would improve the effectiveness and understanding of all related staff. In addition, I prefer to handle everything ICly rather than OOCly. Any player who has a problem can get in touch with me or the designated High Commands to resolve any problems.
+++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom