Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enosh Nani

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Enosh

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hours per Day

5. Your Discord: Enosh Nani#2567

6. Your Nickname: Enosh Nani

7. Your ID: 61333

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Let's start with my experience

From Crime Side

* Ballas - Deputy

* Vagos - Event leader

* Bloods - Tufer

From Legal Side

* NG - Major

* FIB - Supervisor

* LSPD - Sergeant

2. I want to become the leader of MARABUNTA for the following reason:

2(a) I want to be a leader of Marabunta because I have better experience in leading the gang and in events with a rule break and my last position is the deputy of ballas, I leaded so many events like a high command now I have wanted to lead has a leader of Marabunta.

2(b) When I was new to the city I saw so many are going to Bloods, Ballas, Family, and Vagos but less people know about Marabunta because of the less activity in a gang now I want to make Marabunta on top I want and now I want to show the good activity without a rule break and before the old term Marabunta on top in previous terms but not as much as I thought.

2(c) If I got the leader I will take Marabunta to the top position by inviting the best experience people to the gang and I will lead them in the best way I want to make Leo afraid by showing activeness and I want to hire the spray team and turf team to show good activity in the gang and I want to hire the experienced person to the gang to attend all events and robbing Leo's (or) civilians.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

->actively participating in events.
-> getting 100% turf.
-> By negotiating with Leo`s in hostage situations, Gun Store Robbery, and Store robberies.
-> Regularly committing robberies in the ghetto/highway without breaking a single rule, with proper RP.
-> Hiring people for Graffiti, And doing actively.
-> Taking out the Ammo Run Trucks (Knowing the Info. ICly).
-> Participating in every event, such as Clandestine, Battleship, and Defending BM Raid, AND Participating in every event, such as Clandestine, Battleship, and Defending BM Raid Attacking the FZ Raid.

Thank you very much for taking time to read my application!

Shishir Varma

Player
Player
he is a brilliant guy and had more experiences in all the orgs if he get the leader he gona be prove himself am prettry sure about it

Alk3bi

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Enosh

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hours per Day

5. Your Discord: Enosh Nani#2567

6. Your Nickname: Enosh Nani

7. Your ID: 61333

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Let's start with my experience

From Crime Side

* Ballas - Deputy

* Vagos - Event leader

* Bloods - Tufer

From Legal Side

* NG - Major

* FIB - Supervisor

* LSPD - Sergeant

2. I want to become the leader of MARABUNTA for the following reason:

2(a) I want to be a leader of Marabunta because I have better experience in leading the gang and in events with a rule break and my last position is the deputy of ballas, I leaded so many events like a high command now I have wanted to lead has a leader of Marabunta.

2(b) When I was new to the city I saw so many are going to Bloods, Ballas, Family, and Vagos but less people know about Marabunta because of the less activity in a gang now I want to make Marabunta on top I want and now I want to show the good activity without a rule break and before the old term Marabunta on top in previous terms but not as much as I thought.

2(c) If I got the leader I will take Marabunta to the top position by inviting the best experience people to the gang and I will lead them in the best way I want to make Leo afraid by showing activeness and I want to hire the spray team and turf team to show good activity in the gang and I want to hire the experienced person to the gang to attend all events and robbing Leo's (or) civilians.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

->actively participating in events.
-> getting 100% turf.
-> By negotiating with Leo`s in hostage situations, Gun Store Robbery, and Store robberies.
-> Regularly committing robberies in the ghetto/highway without breaking a single rule, with proper RP.
-> Hiring people for Graffiti, And doing actively.
-> Taking out the Ammo Run Trucks (Knowing the Info. ICly).
-> Participating in every event, such as Clandestine, Battleship, and Defending BM Raid, AND Participating in every event, such as Clandestine, Battleship, and Defending BM Raid Attacking the FZ Raid.

Thank you very much for taking time to read my application!
+ best hc in ballas will be a good leader for bunta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom