Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Simon Handless
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 1, 2023
Time of violation
3:08
Proofs
https://streamable.com/pz2lsr

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
As you can see in pov he said he left radio at hq if he didnt then its fear rp confirmed admin on the site.

Kaiju

Player
Player
Well i did comply with the demands and an admins was there, here is the proof:

I have been complying to their demands for the whole time, and usually no one saves their /commands to use and remove radios and i havent seen anyone does for the past 13 months. But anyways if you wanted this to work they would simply do /me searching for radio, and incase its succcssesful and i wont use it, there should be fear rp.
Which they called me "freak" for trying to do rp and play by the book, but they still trying to play by the book and they want to see my ss of using commands to drop the radio.

Anyways here is all the body cam of mine from the start.

Here in the shown povs, harassment didnt stop from the Time they patched me up to the time they let me leave which is 9 mimutes of time, remember in these povs i never stalled or wasted time. It was all harassment, also mixing and breaking 1.11 with UB demands.
At times:
3:02 10764 talking about adidas grand coins ? (Mixing)
3:04 89520 "call gods" (mixing)
3:04 89520 talking about the T thing which he means the rp commands (mixing)
3:05 89520 ooc insults
3:05 12555 which is the fam leader clearly asking if someone is "online" ? (Mixing)
3:07 10764 breaking gen 1.11 by giving me ub demands to put my hands on behind my knees" ?
Clearly anyone in my place would lose their minds after all the harassment and would actually get out of their character. I know im mixing in this scenario too but as you can see its the effect of their non stopping harassments i couldnt keep my cool, anyone would break their character and lose their patience.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player

I have been complying to their demands for the whole time, and usually no one saves their /commands to use and remove radios and i havent seen anyone does for the past 13 months. But anyways if you wanted this to work they would simply do /me searching for radio, and incase its succcssesful and i wont use it, there should be fear rp.
Which they called me "freak" for trying to do rp and play by the book, but they still trying to play by the book and they want to see my ss of using commands to drop the radio.

Here in the shown povs, harassment didnt stop from the Time they patched me up to the time they let me leave which is 9 mimutes of time, remember in these povs i never stalled or wasted time. It was all harassment, also mixing and breaking 1.11 with UB demands.
At times:
3:05 12555 which is the fam leader clearly asking if someone is "online" ? (Mixing)
3:07 10764 breaking gen 1.11 by giving me ub demands to put my hands on behind my knees" ?
Clearly anyone in my place would lose their minds after all the harassment and would actually get out of their character. I know im mixing in this scenario too but as you can see its the effect of their non stopping harassments i couldnt keep my cool, anyone would break their character and lose their patience.
As dear admin Hector Espinoza said unless you have proof which means SS. Which people defo save from my experiance on this server. Not only you would get Fail Rp but also deceiving admins, as you said u had proof of doing the commands, you saying in forums that you did it but didnt save means fuck all.

And calling Gods is not mixing.
ID 10764 We legit told you insta not to do it as it slipt.
And how you say we harrasing you after robbery, when we didnt finish robbing you?

ps. You said we broke but we make more money in the day than u made in the last 12 months

So as you lied to admins and fail rp cya nerd in 7 days was nice knowing you bozo 🤡

Last edited:

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Didn't you say you had the command, can you please post it because it would be really bad to deceive administration :(
Also you stalled like mad not speaking or cough dropping for straight 5 mins

Kaiju

Player
Player
As dear admin Hector Espinoza said unless you have proof which means SS which people defo save from my experiance on this server. Not only you would get Fail Rp but also deciveve admins as you said u had proof of doing the commands you typing that you did it but didnt save means fuck all.
I never said i have an ss of me doing commands, no one doea. the povs are all here. I said i have body cam of all this.
And i didnt lie about anything my guy. Hector said incasw i have an ss and the date and time in the ss is different id be in trouble. But i dont use rp commands to use gang radio. No one does. Again simply if you wanted this to work you can simply /me looking for radio.

Aiden Lary

Player
Player

At times:
How the fuck can you be off duty this is a gang not a legal org

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
I never said i have an ss of me doing commands, no one doea. the povs are all here. I said i have body cam of all this.
And i didnt lie about anything my guy. Hector said incasw i have an ss and the date and time in the ss is different id be in trouble. But i dont use rp commands to use gang radio. No one does. Again simply if you wanted this to work you can simply /me looking for radio.
Well unlucky dude, congratulations on deceiving administration :D

Mainne Flawless

Player

🤓🤓🤓

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Admin asked if u have proof and you said yes.1:20 first pov A screenshot or video is only proof u can have of doing commands m8.

And if u dont have proof then u lied.

So once again your poker skills at bullfing are fucking shit m8 go acting school during vacation.

Kaiju

Player
Player
Admin asked if u have proof and you said yes.1:20 first pov A screenshot or video is only proof u can have of doing commands m8.

And if u dont have proof then u lied.

So once again your poker skills at bullfing are fucking shit m8 go acting school during vacation.
Well i searched and among my 100 povs of the day i dont have an ss of me dropping or using the radio, couldnt find it. We rob people from your family everyday and they all hit us with the "idont have radio". We never asked for ss of them leaving radio in fam house :)
I been in the city for 13 months and i never saw anyone use commands for such stuff. New meta i guess but alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom