Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected DM - Parrent Insult - MG - RK - ID 25561 - ID 27979

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adolph Thomson
Suspect ID
ID 25561 - ID 27979
Date of violation
Jan 4, 2023
Time of violation
11:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwSWtkirgW4

AdolphThomson

Player
Player
Right, So we had an argument at the hospital ID 27979 Told me to come out side of green zone then we see who is the pussy one.
so we went a bit further he took his gun out and shot me, but i did kill him. then he talked IC While he was dead and he changed it to OOC Chat.
and then an ambulance comes in the POV clearly shows i am telling the ambulance to leave him.
and after that a taxi driver came i was keep telling him to go away.
but out of nowhere another guy came! ID 27979 Called ID 25561 OOC way to back him up.
i had no idea he was gonna come and he did not ask for backup while we were fighting.

after all that i was coming to report.
he came back to me at the hospital threating me.

as the POV clearly shows that he does not deny that he called for backup outside of the game and he is mentioning that he is not afraid of ban.

Slick Smackiya

3x Famwar Winner | Loyalist
Player
Right, So we had an argument at the hospital ID 27979 Told me to come out side of green zone then we see who is the pussy one.
so we went a bit further he took his gun out and shot me, but i did kill him. then he talked IC While he was dead and he changed it to OOC Chat.
and then an ambulance comes in the POV clearly shows i am telling the ambulance to leave him.
but out of nowhere another guy came! ID 27979 Called ID 25561 OOC way to back him up.
i had no idea he was gonna come and he did not ask for backup while we were fighting.

as the POV clearly shows that he does not deny that he called for backup outside of the game and he is mentioning that he is not afraid of ban.
wheres your voice cutie?

Primeyy QirdKhanzirKhan

Player
Player

We cant listen to your voice in the POV.

AdolphThomson

Player
Player
It does not need my voice since it’s clearly showing everything.
And has nothing to do with my voice.
All the pov shows everything so clear
You provide my voice pov if you have one.

By the way at the end I am chatting and you’re literarily saying that you agree with me.

I didn’t realise my voice is not recorded otherwise I could provide it but you can provide if u have one.

I don’t mind at all

Just because you’re an old player doesn’t mean you’re allowed to break the rules and new player suffer.

Last edited:

Inductance West

Loyalists <3
Player
It does not need my voice since it’s clearly showing everything.
And has nothing to do with my voice.
All the pov shows everything so clear
You provide my voice pov if you have one.

By the way at the end I am chatting and you’re literarily saying that you agree with me.

I didn’t realise my voice is not recorded otherwise I could provide it but you can provide if u have one.

I don’t mind at all

Just because you’re an old player doesn’t mean you’re allowed to break the rules and new player suffer.
Just gonna leave this here

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
Rejected
Evidence is cropped or edited ( POV dont have ur audio )
Please Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint
And file a new complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom