Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abukonomi Black
Administrators nickname
Damer Almani
Date
Dec 16, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://files.fm/f/htq8fcygc

Travis Sessa

Player
Player
ID: 39922
Ingamename: Abukonomi Black
Why are you banned? 1.4
How long are you banned? 60 days
How long lasts your sentence? 41
Why should we unban you?

Hello Mazhor,

I was banned for rule 1.4 "Twinking". First of all I want to say that I am very sorry and extremely regret it because grand rp is my favorite server and I just miss it . I would be extremely happy about a second chance because I really like to play grand rp, invested a lot of time and energy in the project and miss the events and time with my family and friends. I hope you can forgive me and give me another chance, i promise that i won't do another mistake or break any rules i just want to play on the server again because i really miss to play on the server.

2f4aa31576fcbcf4d599249dae35f2bc.gif

juice-wrld.gif

juice-wrld.gif

Abdi DerKing

Boss of Richmanstreet
Player
ID: 39922
Ingamename: Abukonomi Black
Why are you banned? 1.4
How long are you banned? 60 days
How long lasts your sentence? 41
Why should we unban you?

Hello Mazhor,

I was banned for rule 1.4 "Twinking". First of all I want to say that I am very sorry and extremely regret it because grand rp is my favorite server and I just miss it . I would be extremely happy about a second chance because I really like to play grand rp, invested a lot of time and energy in the project and miss the events and time with my family and friends. I hope you can forgive me and give me another chance, i promise that i won't do another mistake or break any rules i just want to play on the server again because i really miss to play on the server.

2f4aa31576fcbcf4d599249dae35f2bc.gif

juice-wrld.gif

juice-wrld.gif
aber was suchen die gifs da lo

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
For chief admin​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom