Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeeshan Mirza

Youtuber | Para Ze | Content Creator | Streamer
Player
Information.
1. Your name IRL: Zeeshan Mirza
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 5 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord: Zeeshan_Mirza#9224
6. Your Nickname: Zeeshan Mirza
7. Your ID: 336

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
The first reason is, i am 52 years icly and well know about rules, many times work as Deputy Leader and one time Ballas leader. I have only 2 goals Turf and Ghetto Clapping.

2. Well experienced of ghetto clapping, know all the graffiti locations, know about events, handle the tense situation. Weekly meeting with gang members, Remove toxicity from their roots. New faces will comes in ghetto for fight.

3. Daily store robbery, Daily FZ, Battleship well managed clandestine. Marabunta Grande will be the criminal gang of the city. it's warehouse always full with weapons. Everyone feel friendly environment and in this way they will fight for their gang and attend all events.

3. My Advice Improving Roleplay Level

1. My advice is to improve the RP level and friendly environment in the organization.

2. I will try to give prizes and bonus who active in the gang and do good for the gang and I will give bonus 2 days in week so people get motivated and provide them guns for fight and always be ready for any ghetto situation. For any Ghetto situation warehouse will be open every time for our boys to take guns and go for fight.

3. I try to add peoples who know rules, RP level and situations.

4. The leader of the gang must meet every period with the members of his gang and talk about the conditions of the gang and raise the ranks who active and do good for gang. My dm is always open for my boys.

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Jayden
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord Ronny Rich#7284
6. Your Nickname Jayy Rich
7. Your ID 8712
Additional information
1. Leader of... Marabunta
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I want to be leader of marabunta because I have strong knowledge of the rules I have been deputy leader of every gang possible I have even been leader of the families gang I had a very strong term with alot of great people who loved my term i had very strong numbers we also kept up with sprays made sure everyone knew who we were if given the chance to be bunta leader I wouldn’t let you guys down when I was families leader I got that term out of know where and I still had a great term I lasted 19 or 20 days I lasted 2 weeks or so roughly without getting any warns or any punishment within the organization I had for a while the most numbers and sense then the crime side has went down and I would love the opportunity to bring back doing more store robbery’s more fz more battleships and being more active within the ghetto if given the chance marabunta would be the strong gang in grand history with my knowledge of the rules and being a grand player sense the launch of EN01, EN02, EN03. I would do my absolute best to bring bunta back to where it needs to be.

Ranking System:

Rank 1. Freeze
Rank 2. Thug
Rank 3. Gangster
Rank 4. Enforcer
Rank 5. Graffiti team
Rank 6. Event team
Rank 7. Drug lord
Rank 8. Kingpin
Rank 9. Turfer
Rank 10. Underboss (deputy leaders)

Rank 11. Boss (leader)

3x EX Deputy leader of bloods
2x EX Deputy leader of vagos
2x EX Deputy leader of bunta
2x EX Deputy leader of ballas
EX Leader of familes

Thanks for ready my applications if given the opportunity you wouldn’t be disappointed!
images

Axo Carter

Always Respect Everyone & Follow Every Rules
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Information
1.Your name IRL: Subhajit Mal
2. Your age: 21 +
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6 - 8 hours
5. Your Discord: AxoFear#7900
6. Your Nickname: Axofear Badmash
7. Your ID: 12377

Additional information

New_Project.jpg

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. couple of weeks ago I joined Bloods Street started gaining more experience through the leader and deputies and try to lead the gang by my own leading skill like try to lead the gang in clands, battleship, store robbery, Fort Zancudo raids etc. I got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left
disband the organization I have got a very good experience. then i got the leadership for marabunta , we did so much events and activities like we won's lots of turfs , lots of battleship , and we became one of highest active gang ever .

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, ng ) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then. And also i was leader of Marabunta & Ballas before that's gives me a slight advantage then anyone i think .

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

1. The first important thing to improve Roleplay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules. Before inviting someone to the gang, the leader or deputies should take an interview of him/her. In the interview they should ask him / her about every gang rule possible and how they work. If he/she doesn't know any of the rules, the leader and deputies should let him/her know about each and every rule about the gang to make the RP experience best for everyone.

2. Before going to an event, the leader has to meet his/her gang members in the Headquarter before 20 min of the event to make it easier for the leader to gear up the members and pull up to the event at perfect time.

3.We should give Bonus at least 2 times and rank up every week to appreciate Gang members for their works and efforts they did towards their Gang to boost them and to increase their morale.

Jamil Yama

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jamil
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: UTC+01:00
4. Average online per day: 8 hour
5. Your Discord: Jamil#8069
6. Your Nickname: Jamil Yama
7. Your ID: 680

Additional information
Leader of Marabunta

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. The first reason I have experience in gangs I can take care of all the gang members and I want to get 100% turf capture

2. The second reason is that I am an old player and I know the laws of turf and gangs and I want improve the Role-Play expiranse

3. i will do what ever I can to help people learn the laws and also if i got it my friends and family members gonna join Marabunta I will to focus on gang events and i will take control of it like Clandestine, Battleship, Submarine, Vehicle theft, Gang turfs and Store Robbery.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. My advice to improve the RP level in the organization is to involve our activities as much as we can with the other orgs.

2. I will try to give prizes and bonus who active in the gang and do good for the gang and I will give bonus 2 days in week so people get motivated.

3. I want to make sure the people Im inviting to the gang know the rules.

4. The leader of the gang must meet every period with the members of his gang and talk about the conditions of the gang and raise the ranks who active and do good for gang

Preeti Sinha

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Aryan
2. Your age 15
3. Time zone IST/GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day weekdays like 6 hours and in weekends more then 9 hours a day
5. Your Discord Aryan Ganotra#5059
6. Your Nickname Preeti Sinha
7. Your ID- 69249

1. Leader of...Marabunta Grande
-Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the Narabunta Grande organization, and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders

When i was in Families i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 weeks making myself all the way to the top of marabunta grande and this shows my undying dedication to the gang.

2. [1]I've been in Ballas previously, and I've been there for a long time, and I've always been excellent with my members, and I've always been in the top rankings. I will only invite individuals who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them excited for the next event and can't wait for it.

[2] I have been into many illegal and legal organization for many months, I have had a lot of experience in gang events and I can make sure that if I get this opportunity of being leader of Ballas, I will share it of each of my Gang members, And that also allows me to make almost no mistake... I will make sure to teach my gang members before any event starts which reduces possiblity of doing mistakes...

[3] At last, I just want to say that The Ballas is not just a gang but its an emotion, Emotion of all of us, and I would Like to Take its legacy even further with my quality of leadership and will give my 100% to make it most active and influenced gang in the city again.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.
Some things I would do to improve Roleplay;
  • More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
  • A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
  • A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
  • IC I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
  • Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
  • Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
  • In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.

Last edited:

Nik boyka 33428

Player
Player
Srry please ignore this it was posted by an accident.I am not able to delete it bcs of some glitch.

Last edited:

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information...
1. Your name IRL: Kay inFamous
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: (UTC+12:00 NZST)
4. Average online per day: 7-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: Kay Underma ALT#0312
6. Your Nickname: Kay Pluxury
7. Your ID: 13313
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Marabunta

I want to be leader of Marabunta because I've been in many organizations to understand how the RP works and how gangs run. I have one of the greatest turf teams to get 100% turfs for me and my curator. I have been in the city for over a year and know how the system of functionality works. The main reason I want to be a gang leader is because I am positive I can make 100% turfs and I can also have a very big gang. With my knowledge of playing Grand RP for over 2 years I know almost every single gang and general rule, leader rule.

Marabunta
will have factions of some sort these factions will consist of there each deputy which will be 4 deputies

Events Team | This team will participate in every single type of event they will be in charge of store robberies, hostage situations, etc...
Ghetto Team | This team will mostly consist of doing robberies and also some events.
Turf Team | This team is assigned with some of the greatest turfers.
Management Team | This team basically manages the start of every single event.

The Gang will run on this system of functionality.

Joining Marabunta will be a lot more different than joining any other gang the requirements to join the gang will consist of a training on how much you know gangs the minimum requirement's to join are Level 7, must have blue clothes, and must know at least 10 rules to join.

With most gangs currently they aren't terrorizing the street at all, In Marabunta we want to terrorize the streets of Los Santos. All these gangs focus on only turfs why not focus on both with my great big family and i know other families that are willing to join my gang and make it one of the biggest gangs in the city. We want to host events such as store robberies, hostage situations, informants, turfs, clandestine. We will do every single event that our curator provides us to do so that we can become a terrorist organization. We have many goals, some of our goals are to take every single LEO leader hostage in 1 term. We want to make Marabunta Street Gang Great Again!!!

Thank You for reading my application!
-Ex deputy of
Marabunta
-Ex deputy of Vagos
-Ex deputy of Ballas
-Current deputy of Families

Last edited:

Famiglia di Nemici

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Kaiden
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone PST
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord Lil/Yactyy#7784
6. Your Nickname Austin Elliot
7. Your ID 3099
Additional information
1. Leader of... MARABUNTA GRANDE
2.1: Bad leadership: I think I can really improve marabunta by a lot I always notice that gangs get warning and strikes for dumb things that can be prevented simple things like shooting into HQs or entering other gangs HQs or not robbing with the right amount of people simple things like that can be prevented.
2.2: No Respect: I've been in every gang for EN1 to EN02 and always notice the same thing lazy leader or leaders that don't take the time to actually connect with their members I plan to change that I've been high command and I've been a lower rank but regardless of what rank I think everyone should be treated with respect.
2.3: Legal Orgs Verse Illegal Orgs: I've been in both Legal and Illegal Orgs I've been high command in both, so I know how to lead both I know what an org needs and what it doesn't. What it needs is discipline what is doesn't need is people that don't know how to listen i plan on implementing discipline in order to make this org successful.
3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.
3.1 Situation will be as realistic as possible from store robberies to hostage situations everything and anything will be to the highest level of RP
3.2 Some things i feel I should focus on as a leader is making sure everyone feels respected first off as well as I'm going to have everyone set up in teams from who I feel has earned their spot on the team and in the organization.
3.3 In my opinion I think gangs should form some type of alliances and I plan to do that if I have the ability to and if other gangs are willing to it makes better RP situations and makes a cool way to develop alliances between gangs.
3.4 Corrupt officers would be a good addition to rp situations by having someone on a payroll or having someone to give you some favors.
3.5 I will be strict with players who are not following the rules first notice depending on what it is will be verbal to actual punishments it's really not hard to follow the rules.
Also Ranks will go as follows
1-Godfather[leader]
2- Enforcer [Deputy leader]
3-Kingpin [3rd command]
4-Lieutenant [4th command]
5-Captain [5th command]
6-Vice-Captain [6th command]
7-shot caller 7th
8-Triple OG 8th
9-Double OG 9th
10-Soldier 10th
11-Youngster 11th
12-associate 12th
Thank you for reading my application

Alex Demon

Player
Player
Information.
1. Your name IRL: Zeeshan Mirza
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 5 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord: Zeeshan_Mirza#9224
6. Your Nickname: Zeeshan Mirza
7. Your ID: 336

Additional information

The first reason is, i am 52 years icly and well know about rules, many times work as Deputy Leader and one time Ballas leader. I have only 2 goals Turf and Ghetto Clapping.

2. Well experienced of ghetto clapping, know all the graffiti locations, know about events, handle the tense situation. Weekly meeting with gang members, Remove toxicity from their roots. New faces will comes in ghetto for fight.

3. Daily store robbery, Daily FZ, Battleship well managed clandestine. Marabunta Grande will be the criminal gang of the city. it's warehouse always full with weapons. Everyone feel friendly environment and in this way they will fight for their gang and attend all events.

1. My advice is to improve the RP level and friendly environment in the organization.

2. I will try to give prizes and bonus who active in the gang and do good for the gang and I will give bonus 2 days in week so people get motivated and provide them guns for fight and always be ready for any ghetto situation. For any Ghetto situation warehouse will be open every time for our boys to take guns and go for fight.

3. I try to add peoples who know rules, RP level and situations.

4. The leader of the gang must meet every period with the members of his gang and talk about the conditions of the gang and raise the ranks who active and do good for gang. My dm is always open for my boys.
Zeeshan will be good leader . he is having very good expirence in gang works.Zeeshan will be given a chance.

Harry_Knight

Ruler Of Gangster World
Player

Personal Information

1. Your (IRL) Name: Waleed Malik
3. Time zone: GMT +5 (Pakistan standard time)
4. Average online per day : 8 To 10 Hours
5. Your Discord: WaleedThug#2687
6. Your Nickname : Waleed Knight
7. Your ID : 55544

---Additional information---

2a:I was playing Grand RolePlay for 1 year and i have a lot of experince and i think i have enough experince in Gang for Leadership also want to help the new people in the city how to enjoy gang and i will make Role Play more intresting and enjoy able so gang member enjoy alot in gang with us in gang RP and i will try to do 1 FZ or 1 Stote-Robbry or maybe Gun Store Robbry everyday with gang members and Marabunta Grande have full wherehouse ammunation and always open for gang members.

2b: I will Try to make Marabunta Grande Best gang in city all citizens or leos will scares From Marabunta Grande gang members and i will make best and fair ranking system for my gang members. I will Make Bonus system also for every event money we got from event will be distibute in those gang members who partisipated in event with us.

2c: I have very well experince in gang as deputy or i think the experince i got between 5 monthes in a gang its enough to being as a leader.

2. At the end of my term i will end my 30 days term with 0 warns and 100% turfs and a gang with only active people

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
1. Do more event where the leos need to come so the leos also have fun in the city.
2. My Advise is too make RolePlay Situation Friendly.

3. I want to develop such a ranking system that will not disheart or discourage anyone in any Respect.

Ranking System
Rank 1. Frezze
Rank 2. Thug
Rank 3. Gangster
Rank 4. Young Bunta
Rank 5. Enforcer
Rank 6. OG Bunta
Rank 7. Graffiti team
Rank 8. Family Truster
Rank 9. War Lord
Rank 10. Turfer
Rank 11. Events Leader
Rank 12. Under Deputy
Rank 13. Deputy Leader

Rank 14. Leader

Thanks For Reading.
Knights on Top
Waleed Knight( Leader)
Ayyan Knight (Deputy Leader)
Umer Knight (Deputy Leader)

Last edited:

Umer Thug

Player
Player

Personal Information
1. Your (IRL) Name: Waleed Malik
3. Time zone: GMT +5 (Pakistan standard time)
4. Average online per day : 8 To 10 Hours
5. Your Discord: WaleedThug#2687
6. Your Nickname : Waleed Knight
7. Your ID : 55544

---Additional information---

2a:I was playing Grand RolePlay for 1 year and i have a lot of experince and i think i have enough experince in Gang for Leadership also want to help the new people in the city how to enjoy gang and i will make Role Play more intresting and enjoy able so gang member enjoy alot in gang with us in gang RP and i will try to do 1 FZ or 1 Stote-Robbry or maybe Gun Store Robbry everyday with gang members and Los Santos Vagos have full wherehouse ammunation and always open for gang members.

2b: I will Try to make Marabunta Grande Best gang in city all citizens or leos will scares From Marabunta Grande gang members and i will make best and fair ranking system for my gang members. I will Make Bonus system also for every event money we got from event will be distibute in those gang members who partisipated in event with us.

2c: I have very well experince in gang as deputy or i think the experince i got between 5 monthes in a gang its enough to being as a leader.

2. At the end of my term i will end my 30 days term with 0 warns and 100% turfs and a gang with only active people

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
1. Do more event where the leos need to come so the leos also have fun in the city.
2. My Advise is too make RolePlay Situation Friendly.
3. I want to develop such a ranking system that will not disheart or discourage anyone in any Respect.

Ranking System
Rank 1. Frezze
Rank 2. Thug
Rank 3. Gangster
Rank 4. Young Bunta
Rank 5. Enforcer
Rank 6. OG Bunta
Rank 7. Graffiti team
Rank 8. Family Truster
Rank 9. War Lord
Rank 10. Turfer
Rank 11. Events Leader
Rank 12. Under Deputy
Rank 13. Deputy Leader

Rank 14. Leader
Thanks For Reading. (Application Is Not Coppied Me And Ayyan Knight Is Same. So Dont Reject Ayyan Knight On Top)
Knights on Top
Waleed Knight( Leader)
Ayyan Knight (Deputy Leader)
Umer Knight (Deputy Leader)

pxokRDN.png

Robin Badmash

F**k Em All
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Robin
2. 22
3. IST
4. 6 Hours
5. Zeezee#1737
6. Robin Badmash
7. 57804

Additional information

Leader Of Marabunta Grande
unk1nown.png

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization-

Firstly I have many experience in illegal org or legal org so i joined every org i had so much enjoy of them in marabunta i was high command in gangs i was under deputy in 4 terms i did everything perfectly i want to change marabunta because i can change it i know every rules i think i can finish my term .

Secondly Since my first day in city I have been involved with gangs. I have lived and died in ghetto, my utter dedication towards illegal organisation has taught me illegal RP and I have also understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way. I, in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of Marabunta Gang .

Thirdly Now Ghetto Is Die so i would also like to get leader because i know all the ghetto rules and i feel like if i was to get leader I could ensure fun within the gang while still making sure all the members are following rules and are familiar with the ghetto rules and punishments for them.

Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization-

I have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.

I would advice all the organisations to indulge more into RP, I have personally noticed how no gang ever tries to hit NGs Ammo run or encashment as well. I would want to mantain good terms with the other organisation leaders and do such events where LEOs stands as a strong pillar. To make things short, I simply want to improve the relation Illegal Org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city..

bewakoof lol

Player
Player
Information...
1. Your name IRL: Samad khan
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 7-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: Sammm#9838
6. Your Nickname samad badmash
7. Your ID: 69411
Additional information
1. Leader of... Marabunta

I want to be leader of Marabunta because I've been in many organizations to understand how the RP works and how gangs run. I have one of the greatest turf teams to get 100% turfs for me and my curator. I have been in the city for over a year and know how the system of functionality works. The main reason I want to be a gang leader is because I am positive I can make 100% turfs and I can also have a very big gang. With my knowledge of playing Grand RP for over 2 years I know almost every single gang and general rule, leader rule.

Marabunta will have factions of some sort these factions will consist of there each deputy which will be 4 deputies

Events Team | This team will participate in every single type of event they will be in charge of store robberies, hostage situations, etc...
Ghetto Team | This team will mostly consist of doing robberies and also some events.
Turf Team | This team is assigned with some of the greatest turfers.
Management Team | This team basically manages the start of every single event.

The Gang will run on this system of functionality.

Joining Marabunta will be a lot more different than joining any other gang the requirements to join the gang will consist of a training on how much you know gangs the minimum requirement's to join are Level 7, must have blue clothes, and must know at least 10 rules to join.

With most gangs currently they aren't terrorizing the street at all, In Marabunta we want to terrorize the streets of Los Santos. All these gangs focus on only turfs why not focus on both with my great big family and i know other families that are willing to join my gang and make it one of the biggest gangs in the city. We want to host events such as store robberies, hostage situations, informants, turfs, clandestine. We will do every single event that our curator provides us to do so that we can become a terrorist organization. We have many goals, some of our goals are to take every single LEO leader hostage in 1 term. We want to make Marabunta Street Gang Great Again!!!

Thank You for reading my application!
-Ex deputy of Vagos

Ayyan

Player
Player
---INFORMATION---
1:Name IRL: Ayyan
2: Your Age: 17
3:Time Zone: GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours

5. Your Discord: Ayyan Knight#7293
6. Your Nickname: Ayyan Knight

7. Your ID: 51486

---Additional Information---
1. Leader of...Marabunta Grande

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

2:I will try to make
Marabunta Grande Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti.
MaraBunta Grande will be stongest gang in city.

1: Try to do as much event as you can.
2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.
3: Make Role Play Friendly.
4: Try to give bonus after evert event
5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.

Thanks For reading:)
Knights On Top

1:Ayyan Knight on Top(Leader)
2:Waleed Knight on Top(Deputy Leader)

3:Umer Knight on Top(Deputy Leader)
GM6X8Yz.png

Last edited:

Mafia Akib

Player
Player
Information
1.Your name IRL: Arman Raza
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 4 to 5 Hrs
5. Your Discord: Akib Sheikh#2434
6. Your Nickname: Akib Sheikh
7. Your ID: 21707

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta

1. When I joined the gang I had no knowledge Then I slowly learned to work in the gang and what about the gang Work and then I I loved working in the gang and found out that the gang Rob and attacks in the hostess situation store robbery and ghetto can kill anyone And I have worked in the gang for at least two or three months and I have knowledge too

2. i want to become a leader because I have a lot of experience and I don't want to have people in my gang who don't know the rule and I want to have people in my gang who know the rules just that I don't are if their level is One or two

3.When I joined MaraBunta it was my first and gang organization And then I didn't even know the rules properly and then my rank was 1 But I didn't know anything, so my rank was absolutely fine And then when my rank changed to high command, I didn't even know because I worked in the gang and the way the gang used to do And I did not get that high command rank immediately, I was working hard for it and working hard definitely pays off a new day

I want to be leader of Marabunta because I think I am a perfect candidate for this position, I've been higherups in gangs many times and I have a lot of experience with Gang Activities and Gang Events, I also have experience with leading them. Upon me becoming the high command of some gangs, my gang was the best gang rolling the ghetto with me.

5. I have deputies who will be there to help me, I have a lot of experience with leading people, and I know how things work. I also want to go for 100% turf, and I think I have the people to get that, I have a lot of shooters that I know and some of them are in my family as well and they will be helping me keeping the gang and the turfs up.

6. I have connections with other families which will join if I was to get this, and I would have members and I would be able to start doing gang activities right as I start after we are unfrozen. I always welcome new players, I've had many new flights in my family which I've helped, and all my family members are chill and always help out people and we did that plenty in mara bunta and in the family and if i was to get this, I could give new flights a chance to learn and grow.

2 My advice to Improve Rp?

1. I advice to improve Rp is to keep the gang alive and do gang activities, I will be doing clandestine, store robberies. I have some of the best negotiators for store robbery which make the RP really fun. We will be doing every event we can, I'm also going to be focusing on Fort Zancudo Raids. I'm going to be going to the ghetto and increase the gang activities and even get into hostage situations. I'm going to run this gang and take it to the top with all the support and help. I've enough support to even when I'm not in the city, the gang will still be alive doing events. I'm going to be attending all Submarines and Battleships. One thing I never allow is toxicity, I don't allow toxicity in my gang, and I will make sure everyone is respecting each other. Another thing I'll make sure is everything is done the right way, so if a hostage is in the back seat, the doors are locked, and a gun is pointed at him, and gang members are using RP chat to do that using commands. I always have strike/ warning systems for my family and gangs, where I give gang members warnings for not coming for events or doing something wrong like breaking rules which will make sure that rule breaks are not happening in the gang

My Experience

Ex Sahp Deputy Cheif SWAT
Ex Sahp Deputy Cheif HR
Ex Fib Black Ops
Ex Ng Major
Ex Lspd Master Sergeant
Ex Bloods Hc
Ex Marabunta Hc

Ex Ballas Hc

Ex Family Hc

Thank you so much for reading the Application

Last edited:

Assasin Rich

Ex FIB Deputy Director | Ex SAHP UnderSheriff
Player
1. Shubh kumar
2. 19
3. ( IST) 530+GMT
4. 3-8hrs
5.Assasin OPS#4515
6. Assasin Rich
7. 55442
Additional information:
1.Leader of Marabunta Grande

1) Equal opportunity:
I was part of gangs and leos in my life ( ICly). In which i explore many areas across diffrent department and i feel that equal chance is not given to lower department of org. So, people in org feels demotivated and its result people left the org . If i get chance to become leader i will focus on lower part of department also. Beacuse i have seen many time gang just use low rank people just for showing man power.

2). Most Active Org.

As i a leader, i want to make my org one of the best from both perpective.
: Following server rules
: Doing best work at events
If i become leader of marabunta then i promise that marabunta will be most active gang in ghetto and we will going to plan as many store robbery and FZ raids as we can. Moreover participating in Capture,clandestine and battleship

3. Co-ordination key to success.

Co-ordination plays very important role in all org. but some people thinks that it is more important in leos but i want to make sure that co-ordination is have same importance as compare to leos because gangs always works in group. we are going to pre-plan all the events and the alternative so we can stand strong against leos and other gangs. Because in tense situation people become nervous and made wrong decision. so we plan and then excute task for highest success rate.

My experience in GrandRP:
00 and HOD at FIB
HOD of seal team six at NG
Commander of swat at lspd x2
Lt of dectives at LSPD
Dhod of SRT at SAHP

What can I do for maintaining RP at greatest?

First and foremost we have to follow server rules to have good rp in city
we will make sure then no one is doing CL because gangs have very bad reputation in it
More realistic robbing
Not doing Off road driving with sport car
Good negotiation between cops and criminal so everyone will enjoy the rp

My Chain of Command
16. Leader

15. Dept leader

14. Underdeputy

13. Thug

12. Mafia

11. Turf leader

10. KingPin

9. Turfer

8. Enforcer

7. General

6. 2nd General

5. Hustler

4. Crip

3. New bunta

2. Suspended

1. LOA

At last i just want to say Bunta on top.

Regards

Blu Blu

Leader of unofficial org
1. Your name IRL: Kim
2. Your age: 45
3. Time zone: GMT +2
4. Average online per day: 8+ hours
5. Your Discord: Babyblumama#8285
6. Your Nickname: Blu BluMoneyMurder
7. Your ID: 93
Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande

a. I have been in the city from the birth of it and Marabunta used to be the most active gang in the Ghetto and I would love to see it back to its prime to the point that people would be too afraid to enter the ghetto as it should be!
b. After been an LEO for so long and now with been on the illegal side, honestly it doesn't pay well but it provides a whole different experience and with the new born's that join the city daily and immediately want to jump to the illegal side, I still get to help where my passion lies and that is teaching the new borns the rules and how to grow.
c. I really just want to make it fun for all with simple goals for us to reach.

Hostage situations when leaving the situation once the hand over in cash is complete, the hostage needs to be visible to the leos and the bunta gang, kneeling knowing his life lies in the hands of what the agreement is between Bunta and Leos..

We have newborns joining the city so a rank that they can come in and learn the rules of the city and also assist them with self growth and also teach them what the higher level of RP should be.

Small daily activities that should be done like spray teams to head out. In the event that we want to do a hostage situation car ramming will not be permitted, 3 cars 2 people at least so we can get them to pull over and work in a unity with the full rp that is should have.

We would welcome any raid that is set for us, as our one goal would be to kidnap Leo's as they worth more so my members can get bonuses, the black market raids we would also challenge as that is our money that they trying to take away from us should we loose.
The reality is the RP would improve as we need every dollar in our pocket!

Keeping spray teams active and territory capture active means money for everyone every hour and making sure the gang keeps the ghetto alive.

Big goal will be 100 percent turfs! It is possible!!

Last edited:

HashirJalal

Player
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL: Hashir Jalal
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: gmt+5
4. Average online per day: 5 to 6 hrs
5. Your Discord: HashirJalal#9572
6. Your Nickname: Hashir Knight

7. Your ID:47385
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
Additional information:
1. Leader of the Marabunta.

All the time in the Grand RP city I remember myself in a gang. I play in Grand RP over six months and over the time I acquired very high RP skills and good knowledge.
in rules, events & etc. I have experience how to lead a gang, I was many times HC in gangs mentioned below.
I thought to myself it's my time for me to become a leader with my experience and I'm ready for this challenge.
From my experience a lot of times there is no competition between gangs because some of the leaders are lazy and do the minimum they must do, and I want to change it.
I'm sure and believe that with my experience the gang will succeed and go far, and for a successful gang need a leader with high
motivation and I believe I have it and I am best suited to lead the families.

I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and I'll make sure that we participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favorite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is kind of boring but I'll make sure we are showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody, and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all, but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.

Also, I have seen every level of RP in the organization, and I have been in unofficial families, and I have seen many great leaders do all gang events. I know all the strategies in all gang events also I want basically to be a little strict with members because I want them to try for their best because no one is perfect, and the improvement can't explain they can be only shown and if I will be the leader u will be able to see the improvement. I feel like if any of the gang members want to ask any question they should not hesitate and open up to any gang member about their query and trust me as a leader I will not let anyone down.

My Goals:
I have several goals that I want to achieve:
* Rule Brakes - I will choose the right people to be HC and they will make sure that anyone who want to join to families knows the rules.
*I will make sure everyone joining to families discord and I will create logs for anyone who joined to see the activity.
* Events - I strive for maximum activity:
* I really hope we will achieve 100% gang turfs; I have a good team of shooters who will do their best.
*24/7 Graffiti MAX profit.
* Gun store/store robbery at least one a day
* FZ raids
* Ghetto Fights when there are no events
* Gangs rivalry - I will make sure that will be balance between my gang to another gangs in terms of the number of people inside the org
* Bonuses - I will give bonuses to my high commands team, and bonuses for every rank up of families member. I will give bonuses also if our gang manage to win
gun store/store/vehicle theft.
* Rank system - I will create 14 ranks in my gang to see the hard work everyone does, for each rank there will be requirements to reach a certain number of events.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization:
* I will make sure I have members and HC from different time zones, so the gang will work 24/7 and the families will be on top.
* Keeping the state rules, I will make sure everyone in the gang knows the rules that there will be a rivalry between the gangs without any fear of breaking any rules.
* I will give bonuses to those who deserve them to increase the motivation and morale to come to the events and continue to be active.
* I will focus on gang members training to improve themselves also they will get more fun.
* I will make sure there is respect between the gang members, no toxicity, only friendship and teamwork.
* My advice is that Staff members enforce Roleplay more because it will give the game a much more IRL feeling, and it may even attract more people.
* Most people who knew the rules would be accepted, but if their roleplay standard was low, I would assist them in improving it because * I want to have strong rp with everyone in the city
* More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
* A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
* A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
* I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
* Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
* Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
* In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, * this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.

MY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES in organizations:
1. Deputy leader of families.
2. Marabunta Under Deputy.
3. National Guard Major.
4. Ballas Turfer.
5. SAHP lieutenant.

MY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES in family's:
1. Leader Of Knights.
2. Ex Mafias Deputy.

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
Ranking System:
13- Villain
12- Deputy
11- Under-Deputy
10- Turfer
9- Recruiter
8- King Pin
7- Spray Team Leader
6- Spray Team
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Young Families
1- Freeze

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
Thanks for reviewing my application and your precious time.

Eva Vendetta

Player
Player
Information
1. Avi Gupta
2. 17
3. (GMT +5:30)
4. 6 - 9 Hours Per Day
5. RoyOp#9770
6. Roy Pluxury
7. 93089

Additional information

Leader of Marabunta

1. I take roleplay seriously and would like to implement my roleplay techniques on all my members to help this server grow and make sure that they don't break any rules to prevent warnings from being given to the organization. I see many people in different organizations not RPing and I want to make sure that everyone around me RPs properly and most importantly follows the rules.

2. I have good leadership qualities. When speaking on leadership a few things have to come into play and that's communication, personality management, humility, patience and open mindedness. I've been a leader of a 200 plus family n got us to be top 5 in the entire city. So being the leader of Marabunta wouldn't be overwhelming as I'm use to dealing with a lot of people.

3. I would make sure of when recruiting people is that they can understand and know the rules. If you dont know the rules at all then there is no way you can roleplay on this server. As a leader you also have to be an example of how to act, if you break rules and are toxic ur gang members will do the same. If anyone does break the rules / is toxic i will be strict and punish them for it. That is the only way they will learn.

The roleplay will be enhanced, relations between organizations will be enhanced. I am someone who is very strict on RP and strongly dislike the non necessary OOC actions/talking, if I do get this position I will ensure everyone understands the expectations and rules of this server and be there to assist anyone who has questions on rules or how to RP diverse situations out. We are\ guys who are there to RP and not just shoot.

Lik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom