Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Skye Blu

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Skye
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +2
4. Average online per day: 8+ hours
5. Your Discord: EvilKxrn#2214
6. Your Nickname: Skye Blu
7. Your ID: 157

Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande

Why do you want to be a Leader?
  • I want to be leader due to the fact that I have been in gang for a really long time and I know my rules really really well and feel that the knowledge I have can be passed down to the newer members of the gang. I have had plenty of experience not only in a few gangs but also in a many legal organizations threw out many months I have been in the city.

• There is a lot of potential when it come to being leader of a gang as, there is more new people that fly in the city daily and want to become apart of the gang, with that it means they need help learn what you can and can not do in the city.

• I feel that the marabunta I can make the gang a lot more active with a lot of support and help from many people I know not only that but make it so that the gang is known as a gang.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. Ensure bonuses to people who active in ghetto and at events. As these are the people who keep the gang active.

2. Making sure that we always have people doing sprays to keep them from getting bored.

3. A system of HC that knows the rules to assist everyone who needs help daily with anything.

Mafia Akib

Player
Player
Information

1. Arman Raza
2. 17
3. GMT+5:30
3. 4-5 Hours
5.Akib Sheikh#2434
6. Akib Sheikh
7. 21707

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

i want to become a leader because I have a lot of experience and I don't want to have people in my gang who don't know the rule and I want to have people in my gang who know the rules just that I don't are if their level is One or two
I have deputies who will be there to help me, I have a lot of experience with leading people, and I know how things work. I also want to go for 100% turf, and I think I have the people to get that, I have a lot of shooters that I know and some of them are in my family as well and they will be helping me keeping the gang and the turfs up.
I have connections with other families which will join if I was to get this, and I would have members and I would be able to start doing gang activities right as I start after we are unfrozen. I always welcome new players, I've had many new flights in my family which I've helped, and all my family members are chill and always help out people and we did that plenty in mara bunta and in the family and if i was to get this, I could give new flights a chance to learn and grow.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.

1) First thing is that i will make sure that only the right people are getting in the gang and no rule breaks will be permitted and strict action will be taken.
2) The high commands in my gang will get a personal training from me and i will make sure they know about all the necessary rules while doing a store robbery, getto robbery ect.

3) The one thing i noticed in gangs was people who deserves rank ups are not receiving rank ups and i will daily check the event proof and people who participate in events will get rank ups and bonuses from me personally.

4) I will make the best turf team for 100% turf and they will be selected seperately

5) I will make sure that there are players from all the timezones so that our gang will never be inactive

THANKS YOU SO MUCH READING MY APPLICATION ๐Ÿ˜Š

23kErdem

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name: Erdem Olgun
2. Your age: 14
3. Time zone:GMT +3
4. Average online per day:7 hours
5. Your Discord:YaลŸlฤฑ Amca#2336
6. Your Nickname:Yagami LightHurmaci
7. Your ID:35403
Additional information
1. Leader of...:Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1:clash with other gangs because other gangs see our strength and don't want to wage war against us again, we become the strongest gang, so we have a title in the game
2:i have a special talent for managing people so i can manage the gang well.
3:I think I have a special talent for leadership. I have a dominant personality. I had the chance to show my talent in some small companies but realized that I needed to use this steal in larger divisions now to aim to make it a career. I think to empty this consumption as I unfortunately do not show that I do not live outside of social media (I have social anxiety) (my social anxiety is only triggered when I am outside of the internet). I would be very happy to show this performance of a play that I am particularly interested in and that I have made the scope of my time. I also request that I warn and comply with the rules of caring structures. I would never use it for my bad intentions if I'm drawn as a person who doesn't like to upset people or even let them enjoy their imaginations. Although I hesitate to say this, I have a manipulative nature. Sometimes I come across very difficult people, so even if it is unethical, I resort to manipulation to protect their peace. Normally, I would use one extra sentence to shorten a fair person, but I decided to write this because of my last sentence to understand that exceptions break the rule. I know that you are way above your possibilities because of my young age, but I never give up. I hope you will consider this text of mine.

1:increasing the variety of weapons in the game improves in-game conflict

2:more language options should be added

3:there may be more advanced weapons storage depots

Last edited:

23kErdem

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name: Erdem Olgun
2. Your age: 14
3. Time zone:GMT +3
4. Average online per day:5 hours
5. Your Discord:YaลŸlฤฑ Amca#2336
6. Your Nickname:Yagami LightHurmaci
7. Your ID:35403
Additional information
1. Leader of...:Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1:clash with other gangs because other gangs see our strength and don't want to wage war against us again, we become the strongest gang, so we have a title in the game
2:i have a special talent for managing people so i can manage the gang well.
3:I think I have a special talent for leadership. I have a dominant personality. I had the chance to show my talent in some small companies but realized that I needed to use this steal in larger divisions now to aim to make it a career. I think to empty this consumption as I unfortunately do not show that I do not live outside of social media (I have social anxiety) (my social anxiety is only triggered when I am outside of the internet). I would be very happy to show this performance of a play that I am particularly interested in and that I have made the scope of my time. I also request that I warn and comply with the rules of caring structures. I would never use it for my bad intentions if I'm drawn as a person who doesn't like to upset people or even let them enjoy their imaginations. Although I hesitate to say this, I have a manipulative nature. Sometimes I come across very difficult people, so even if it is unethical, I resort to manipulation to protect their peace. Normally, I would use one extra sentence to shorten a fair person, but I decided to write this because of my last sentence to understand that exceptions break the rule. I know that you are way above your possibilities because of my young age, but I never give up. I hope you will consider this text of mine.

1:increasing the variety of weapons in the game improves in-game conflict

2:more language options should be added

3:there may be more advanced weapons storage depots

Rammy pluxuy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1.Your Name IRL - Vicky Mehta
2.Your age - 19
3.Time Zone - UTC+5:30
4.Your Discord - rammy pluxuy | 90645#1170
6.Your Nickname - rammy pluxuy
7.Your ID - 90645
Additional information
1. Leader of MARABUNTA GRANDE

-- I want to become a leader of MARABUNTA because now a days all know that gangs are not really active in city.I want that gangs be active and by being leader of MARABUNTA my whole gang will be active 24/7 and i think gangs plays most important role in RP.

--From my first day in city i am with state ORG's. Now i want to experience criminal background and If i be the leader i am sure all of the citizen will get great RP. MARABUNTA will be all over in city.

--I have good experience of RP. I know how to treat new members and i know that how to maintain rules. If i will be leader i sware my full gang will be in rules and they will give RP to all other ORG's.

-- I want to give all the citizen a great RP experience and for that gang is the most important ORG's. All other gangs i have seen that they are doing failrp and there members are not active. So in that case I myself will take the interview of the citizens who want to join. I will ask the important questions and I will be there with my ORG members in all RP situation. If they will have any questions i will be there to answer them.

-- If gangs will be active and if they will do regular store robberies and robbing on highway then only State ORG's will get there RP. So for that MARABUNTA will do daily store robberies and Daily all of the ORG's will get RP.

--In gangs there is no Salarys all the citizens who wanna join want money survive in city. So for that i will give bonuses and all the money which MARABUNTA will get. From that 90% of the money will be given as bnuses to ORG's Member. there will be weak bonuses too. If i will be there leader MARABUNTA will be the best ORG in city.

Thank you.

shourya

Player
Player
Shourya Sharma
GMT+5:30
6 to 7 hours
Danger SS #0706
Shourya Sharma

Leader of Marabunta Grande

1) Because I already worked in illegal organisation and I have experience in illegal organistation.
2) Before I was deputy of vagos and I know how to handel peoples.
3) And I want to be a leader of this specific organistation because blue is my favourite colour and marabunte HQ is in also very nice location.

1) I will give weekly bonuses and make gangster of the week.
2) I will do and participate in regular events.
3) In every event I will give weapons to all those who are participating in the event they not need to buy weapons.

Palma Blu

Player
Player
Information
1. IRL name
: ralfs
2. Age: 19
3. Time zone:GMT+3
4. Average daily online: 7-12 hours
5. Your Discord: palma#4299
6. Your Nickname: palma blummg
7. Your ID:46548

Additional information

1. Leader of...marabunta

Since my first day I have been involved in gang activity. the ghetto has taught me illegal RP and I have understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way.I can also handle any type of situations in the crime world. I will make sure that I have a gang with skill based people and help us rule the ghetto. my strengths are that I am very confident and can lead people. I will also make sure that every single person in the gang follow RP rules strictly. and people are satisfied with my leadership. in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of the the marabunta.

3. How will I improve RP.
I will make sure that every member of my Gang is following all the rules and befor people join the gang i will have them take a test of thare knowledge. I will try to solve all the issues in IC rather than going on forums but if needed I will do the other way too. and i will have a strike system.
1)strike: verbal strike
2)strike: derank
3)strike: kik/black list (depending on the circumstances)

4. My goals for marabunta:
1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible

Assasin Rich

Ex FIB Deputy Director | Ex SAHP UnderSheriff
Player
1. Shubh kumar
2. 19
3. ( IST) 530+GMT
4. 3-8hrs
5.Assasin OPS#4515
6. Assasin Rich
7. 55442
Additional information:
1.Leader of Marabunta Grande

1) Equal opportunity:
I was part of gangs and leos in my life ( ICly). In which i explore many areas across diffrent department and i feel that equal chance is not given to lower department of org. So, people in org feels demotivated and its result people left the org . If i get chance to become leader i will focus on lower part of department also. Beacuse i have seen many time gang just use low rank people just for showing man power.

2). Most Active Org.

As i a leader, i want to make my org one of the best from both perpective.
: Following server rules
: Doing best work at events
If i become leader of marabunta then i promise that marabunta will be most active gang in ghetto and we will going to plan as many store robbery and FZ raids as we can. Moreover participating in Capture,clandestine and battleship

3. Co-ordination key to success.

Co-ordination plays very important role in all org. but some people thinks that it is more important in leos but i want to make sure that co-ordination is have same importance as compare to leos because gangs always works in group. we are going to pre-plan all the events and the alternative so we can stand strong against leos and other gangs. Because in tense situation people become nervous and made wrong decision. so we plan and then excute task for highest success rate.

My experience in GrandRP:
00 and HOD at FIB
HOD of seal team six at NG
Commander of swat at lspd x2
Lt of dectives at LSPD
Dhod of SRT at SAHP

What can I do for maintaining RP at greatest?

First and foremost we have to follow server rules to have good rp in city
we will make sure then no one is doing CL because gangs have very bad reputation in it
More realistic robbing
Not doing Off road driving with sport car
Good negotiation between cops and criminal so everyone will enjoy the rp

My Chain of Command
16. Leader

15. Dept leader

14. Underdeputy

13. Thug

12. Mafia

11. Turf leader

10. KingPin

9. Turfer

8. Enforcer

7. General

6. 2nd General

5. Hustler

4. Crip

3. New bunta

2. Suspended

1. LOA

At last i just want to say Bunta on top.

Regards

Harry Spy

Player
Player
  • Your name IRL : Harry sandhu
  • Your age: 22
  • Time zone: GMT+5:30
  • Average online per day: 8 hours to 10 hours
  • Your Discord: Harry Sandhu#8013
  • Your Nickname: Harry sandhu
  • Your ID: 54513

Additional information

1. Member of Royal Elite [Unofficial Family]
  2. Worked in NG on rank of corporal.
  3. I has been the part of some illegal organization as well [Vagos & Ballas].
  4. I was at just below the rank of high command in both the illegal organizations.
  5. My shooting skills are so good just because of that I have achieved such milestones in in my carer.
  6. I have also been a part of SAHP with the a rank of officer III right now.
  7. I am also handling the family business with full activeness.
  8. I have maintained the a very good work life balance in the family and the organization.

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

• I have been in a lot of gangs as High command and low command and i love every gang and the stuff they do like [Store Robbery 24x7 or Gun Store Robbery, A Hostage Situation, Fear Situation, Ghetto Clapping, Robbing the People, Graffiti in Ghetto so that no one in the gang get less amount of graffiti profit, Gang war in Ghetto And the most important Clanโ€™s event] these are the events, I love the most to perform. I have performed such activities in gangs as a lower command but now I have learned how to handle the situation like this being as a leader.
  • I would also like to be the leader of this gang because this gangs is in the perfect space, itโ€™s close to events like subs, store etc., some more reason are because its close to the other gangs, it is in the main ghetto kind of. and that's great for taking Hostage, robing or more, and like i said its close to a lot of stores and gun stores. which means that we can always be doing robberies with High RP Standers.
  • I will Try to make Marabunta Grande Best gang in city all citizens or leos will scares From Marabunta Grande gang members and I will make best and fair ranking system for my gang members. I will Make Bonus system also for every event money we got from event will be distribute in those gang members who participated in event with us.
  • At the end of my term I will end my 30 days term with 0 warns and 100% turfs and a gang with only active people
Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.
  • I will do a lot of global event for be on top.
  • I will make Marabuntas the biggest in number illegal organization.
  • I will not increase the numbers but I focus also on the quality of the members.
  • I will recruit the people with good shooting skills.
  • I will make sure that every gang member shall enhance there skills of shooting so, I will plan once in a day a Arena event for the gang members to practice on there shooting skills.
  • I will make a easy and friendly rank system so that no one will feel demotivated and can be a good asset for the organization.

My Goals For MARABUNTA:

• I will create best turf team
  • We will be best in everywhere
  • More graffiti points and profits
  • 100% in Turfs.

Onthefloor

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Noah Achache
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours weekdays 7-10 hours weekends
5. Your Discord: noliky#0266
6. Your Nickname: Noah Achache
7. Your ID: 918
Leader of: Marabunta Grande

Why I want to be the next potential leader of Marabunta

My Personality is One of the Reasons I Wanted to Be This Gang's Potential Leader.
I'm open to almost anything, and I treat strangers with kindness and make them feel welcome. I'm strict when it comes to mistakes, but I'm also very generous when it comes to second chances. I'm able to create environments in which everyone feels comfortable sharing their thoughts or opinions. This characteristic will undoubtedly prepare the gang for success.

My skills
I'm good at time management and communicating with others, so I can ensure great gang attendance. I can assess an individual's shooting, management, leadership, and communication skills. These abilities will ensure that the gang achieves the best possible outcome with minimal interference.

How i can improve RP for The Marabunta Grande
3. Suggestions for raising the RolePlay level of the organization.
-Me and my high command should give bonuses to our gang members 2-3 times per week to thank them for their hard work and efforts for their Gang and to motivate them for their hard work during the week.
- Take part in some enjoyable activities.
-Have some fun with all legal organizations, and have some fun and interesting RP's.
-Introduce more RP for my members and strangers.

Assasin Rich

Ex FIB Deputy Director | Ex SAHP UnderSheriff
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Shubh Kumar
2. Your age- 19
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord- Assasin OPS#4515
6. Your Nickname- Assasin Blixky
7. Your ID- 55442

Additional information

Leader of - Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I wanna be the leader of Marabunta because i have a lot of experince in this org. I have been playing RP since 8-9 month and i have been 3-4 months i marabunta and have a attachment towards it. I have also been a deputy Leader of marabunta twice and know all the rules about it.

I will listen to curators properly which is most important and will try to complete my term with no warns. The recruitment in my org will be very specific and people who know all the rules regarding caputure and etc will be only selected. This will help to reduce the chances of getting warn.

I will also maintain the high graffiti profits which is very important for an illegal org.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

Will handle favouritism well and anyone who try to shows favouritism will be fired from the org

The attack on ammo runs will be increased so that is hard for government.

Most high quality RP in store robberies or events.

I will create a fun environment rather than toxic environment.

Mafia Akib

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Arman Raza
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 4 to 5 Hrs
5. Your Discord: Akib Sheikh#2434
6. Your Nickname: Akib Sheikh
7. Your ID: 21707
Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta

1. When I joined the gang I had no knowledge Then I slowly learned to work in the gang and what about the gang Work and then I I loved working in the gang and found out that the gang Rob and attacks in the hostess situation store robbery and ghetto can kill anyone And I have worked in the gang for at least two or three months and I have knowledge too

2. i want to become a leader because I have a lot of experience and I don't want to have people in my gang who don't know the rule and I want to have people in my gang who know the rules just that I don't are if their level is One or two

3.When I joined MaraBunta it was my first and gang organization And then I didn't even know the rules properly and then my rank was 1 But I didn't know anything, so my rank was absolutely fine And then when my rank changed to high command, I didn't even know because I worked in the gang and the way the gang used to do And I did not get that high command rank immediately, I was working hard for it and working hard definitely pays off a new day

4. I want to be leader of Marabunta because I think I am a perfect candidate for this position, I've been higherups in gangs many times and I have a lot of experience with Gang Activities and Gang Events, I also have experience with leading them. Upon me becoming the high command of some gangs, my gang was the best gang rolling the ghetto with me.

5. I have deputies who will be there to help me, I have a lot of experience with leading people, and I know how things work. I also want to go for 100% turf, and I think I have the people to get that, I have a lot of shooters that I know and some of them are in my family as well and they will be helping me keeping the gang and the turfs up.

6. I have connections with other families which will join if I was to get this, and I would have members and I would be able to start doing gang activities right as I start after we are unfrozen. I always welcome new players, I've had many new flights in my family which I've helped, and all my family members are chill and always help out people and we did that plenty in mara bunta and in the family and if i was to get this, I could give new flights a chance to learn and grow.

2 My advice to Improve Rp?

1. I advice to improve Rp is to keep the gang alive and do gang activities, I will be doing clandestine, store robberies. I have some of the best negotiators for store robbery which make the RP really fun. We will be doing every event we can, I'm also going to be focusing on Fort Zancudo Raids. I'm going to be going to the ghetto and increase the gang activities and even get into hostage situations. I'm going to run this gang and take it to the top with all the support and help. I've enough support to even when I'm not in the city, the gang will still be alive doing events. I'm going to be attending all Submarines and Battleships. One thing I never allow is toxicity, I don't allow toxicity in my gang, and I will make sure everyone is respecting each other. Another thing I'll make sure is everything is done the right way, so if a hostage is in the back seat, the doors are locked, and a gun is pointed at him, and gang members are using RP chat to do that using commands. I always have strike/ warning systems for my family and gangs, where I give gang members warnings for not coming for events or doing something wrong like breaking rules which will make sure that rule breaks are not happening in the gang

My Experience
Ex Sahp Deputy Cheif SWAT
Ex Sahp Deputy Cheif HR
Ex Fib Black Ops
Ex Ng Major
Ex Lspd Master Sergeant
Ex Bloods Hc
Ex Marabunta Hc
Ex Ballas Hc
Ex Family Hc

Thank you so much for reading the Application

Ezel Louis

๐•ท๐–”๐–š๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–†๐–•๐–•๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ๐•ฑ๐–†๐–’๐–Ž๐–‘๐–ž
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Hรผseyin TaลŸ
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: Utc+3
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: HT#0247
6. Your Nickname: Ezel Bayraktar
7. Your ID: 37287
Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta

The other reason why I want the leadership of the Marabunta is that I joined the Marabunta gang when I first came to this city and I felt this place like my home. Which is why I want to raise the honeybee more than anything.

I want to include the new players here by explaining how the gang works and all the rules at the same time. At times, high commands or deputies may shout for everyone to attend the events, but many new people don't even know what the event is, so they drive them away from the gang or even from the city. By paying attention to this, I want to help these people with events and make it a more fun environment for them to look more warmly towards gangs. At the same time, I want to show that they don't waste their time by giving extra bonuses for the events they participate in and make them more active for the gang.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Although GrandRP is not a hardcore rp server, I think it can be rp at a very good level. I will take care of this as I know it depends on me and the team that will be my deputies and high commands. When people are in the game, they should play their characters well, be afraid when they are robbed, and act as tough and gang members when they rob for their lives. While I'm so helpful in my gang, I don't want to keep those who don't follow these simple rules in my gang because I want ghetto and rps to be better.

I want to enable legal organizations to collect evidence by committing multiple crimes so that my gang can be raided, and allow everyone to have fun with all organizations. At the same time, in these gang raids, I want to make an agreement with the other gang leader and include them in it. At the same time, I will organize with other gangs and will always try to defend the black market raids.

I will always be fully active in events like Store robbery โ€“ clan events- submarine-fz raid- vehicle theft- battleship. I will also encourage other members to join them full-time.

Last edited:

Robin Badmash

F**k Em All
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1.Robin
3.IST
4.6 Hours
5. Zeezee#1737
6. Rolex Carter
7. 50040

1. Leader of MARABUNTA

A) I want to be the leader of marabunta because i am assure that now i can handle a whole gang as a leader, and i gained a lot of experience how a gang supposed to run. I know how manage people as i've been high command in gangs and as well as in legal organization too and learned a lot from them.

B) I've been in city for 6 to 7 months and think now i am capable to run a whole gang. I know that being a leader is very stressful but with right deputies and high command it will be easier to run and make gang strong. I know few people who will stand with me and can handle people in my absenc
e.

C) When i landed in city for the first time my first gang was families and i always wanted to lead this gang, its most important gang to me.

A) We will do proper RP at everywhere whether it is a event or anywhere else in the city.

B) Attending all gang events with good deputy and high command

C) I will try to take good members in the gang

D)
If anyone is in the city but not comes to events i will demote them

E)
I will give bonuses for the graffiti

F)
Try to do 100% turf

Last edited:

Metee Milionss

Player
Player
1. Mete
2. 17
3. GMT+03:00
4. 10 9 8 7
5. Mete#5904
6. Mete Wanted
7. 89237

1. Leader ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช ๐“ž๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“น

I choose this organization to be better than everyone else and to play in the best way because I believe that I will manage it, I will do my best, we will do the best in everything, don't worry, MARABUNTA comes as ON TOP, be afraid of us.

When I landed in the city for the first time my first gang was families and I always wanted to lead this gang, its most important gang to me.

more rules need a better life a better aim a good rp

I'm thinking of getting nice people and good members to my gang

wherever in the city
I invite everyone to my gang I say MARABUNTA ON TOP

FULL TURF %100

I will give bonuses for the graffiti

giphy.webp

Palma Blu

Player
Player
Information
1. IRL name
: ralfs
2. Age: 19
3. Time zone:GMT+3
4. Average daily online: 7-12 hours
5. Your Discord: palma#4299
6. Your Nickname: palma blummg
7. Your ID:46548

Additional information

1. Leader of...marabunta

Since my first day I have been involved in gang activity. the ghetto has taught me illegal RP and I have understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way.I can also handle any type of situations in the crime world. I will make sure that I have a gang with skill based people and help us rule the ghetto. my strengths are that I am very confident and can lead people. I will also make sure that every single person in the gang follow RP rules strictly. and people are satisfied with my leadership. in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of the the marabunta.

3. How will I improve RP.
I will make sure that every member of my Gang is following all the rules and befor people join the gang i will have them take a test of thare knowledge. I will try to solve all the issues in IC rather than going on forums but if needed I will do the other way too. and i will have a strike system.
1)strike: verbal strike
2)strike: derank
3)strike: kik/black list (depending on the circumstances)

4. My goals for marabunta:
1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible

Harry Bolo

Player
Player
Information
1. harry
2. 18
3. uk
4. 6-8 hours
5. HxrryFPS#0001
6. LongusShlongus MongusQuinn
7. 33032
Additional information
1. Leader of...
marabunta
i have been in gangs for a long time and i will take no bullshit off anyone break a rule get deranked then kicked
i am just looking for a new experience after being away from the server for a few months
i think i could help to improve the roleplay by implementing some systems to encourage people to go to events and engage in rp to earn rank ups
i will make it so that for every rank people in the gang want to get to they will have to do a certain amount of activity's to get rank ups

Famiglia di Nemici

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Kaiden
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone PST
4. Average online per day 7-8 hours weekdays 12-14 hours weekends
5. Your Discord Lil/Yactyy#7784
6. Your Nickname Dave Winters
7. Your ID 3099

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta
2.1 Leadership: There's been some amazing leadership for the first term to this last one but i think i can go above and beyond and be the best leader Marabunta has ever seen i know who i want for certain positions already i have everything mapped out.
2.2 Family: this last term made me realize so much Marabunta needs better leadership someone who will step up to the plate when needed someone who can get along with other leaders and not fight with them.
2.3 Discipline: I plan on implementing a lot of discipline but i also want people to be able to have fun while be smart about it i don't want people breaking rules and getting kicked out of the org for stupid reasons.
3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.
3.1 Structure: I'm going to implement enough structure and discipline to where people know how to have fun while not breaking the rules.
3.2 Ranks: I'm going to give people ranks/roles based on experience if they deserve it and if they can show me there fit for that role/rank.
3.3 Corruption: I want to be able to have corrupt cops on a payroll or to help us out in situations where we could use a corrupt cop.

3.4 I want this next term to have the best roleplay experience while still having structure.

My goals for Marabunta:
Having the strongest members that can display the highest level of Rp Possible
Another goal is to have the best Capture/Turf team possible i plan on getting some of the best team players and sharpshooters.

Another goal is to have the best Spray team that can bring a lot of profit in
And another goal is to have the best members in general from the best a following rules to the best at being able to bring profit in from everything.
My last goal is to have extremely active members to high activity in city to high activity during every event.

Ranks
12 Founder [Leader]
11 Warlord [Deputy]
10 Chief Enforcer [3rd Command]
9 Hitman [4th Command]
-------HIGH COMMAND-------
8 Capo
7 Turfer
6 Graffitist
5 Soldier
4 Runner
3 Scout
2 Associate
1 Suspended
The Punishment system will be.

Strike 1 warning
Strike 2 Demotion
Strike 3 Kicked out of the ORG.

I wish Marabunta the best for whoever becomes Leader.

Regards Ex HOD of Patrol LSPD, Ex HOD of SWAT LSPD, Ex Deputy Chief of SWAT SAHP, Ex 3rd Command bloods, EX 4th Command LSPD
Thank you for your time reading my application!

Last edited:

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
Your name IRL : Punarveer
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: Punar0p#2132
6. Your Nickname: Punar Badmash
7. Your ID: 46029
Additional information

1. LEADER OF Marabunta Grande

1.i want to be the leader of Marabunta Grande i am in the city for like 1 or more year i have worked in both legal and ilegal orgs i have been hc in shap and FiB and about ilegal i am current under deputy of families and ex Ballas Deputy and once in bloods also i have seen this gang doing very good in city one but in city 2 it is not powerful as city 1 like i dont seen that marabunta complete his term in city 2 it got disbanded in 15 to 20 days maximum and i have thought that if i could get a opprtunity to be the leader of bloods i can handle this gang properly and i will try bloods will complete his term this time

2. i will tell people that gang do not do only robing store and all there are also many more events like FZ raid and give them regular bonus for doing events i have seen in many gang leaders didnt give bonus who is doing hardwork for the gang and my main focus will be 100% turf

3.and i will help each and every people who is new in city dont get fired for any stupid reason i will tell them all the rules i will give them more chances that the other higher rank

1. i will make sure all get there deserving rank. I will give high command only to trusted people
2. i will stay on my words and ,ake sure nobody get kicked for no reason or any stupid reason
3. and i will make strike system like

โ€”>1 strike - 1 warning

โ€”>2 strikes - Demotion

โ€”>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

4. the main problem in the gangs is that people are very toxic they start abusing anyone without any reason or for any strict reason and i will make a special section in marabunta email for toxic people if anyone post there any proof about that a strict action will be take against him/her

Last edited:
Top Bottom