Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Micheal Tucker

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Your name IRL: Tyler Winters
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT+10:00
4. Average online per day: 10 hours
5. Your Discord: Tyler Winters#4165
6. Your Nickname: Tyler winters
7. Your ID:81819

Additional information
-I want to become admin because I have played a lot in GRP And know all rules.
I want to make sure people follow rules and have comfortable and fair life.
- I am patient and calm dealing with situations, I understand 4 languages (English, Turkish, French, Arabic), and I can make anyone get satisfied with what I say.

- Is that I keep overthinking a lot if I tried to hurt someone and that I want to fix that afterwards.

- Yes, I would love to leave RP life and join admin to do my best and help the city in all sides.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes, I would sell any business (Don’t have any)

Mark Spector

sleeping ....
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Pritesh Pattanayak
2. Your age : 24
3. Time zone : GMT+05.30
4. Average online per day : 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord : MarkSpector#3338
6. Your Nickname : Mark Spector
7. Your ID : 34025

Additional information

I've been in the city for a long time now and climbed my way to the top of a legal org. Currently, I am the Under Sheriff of San Andreas Highway Patrol. I think I've experienced almost everything the city has to offer. If I get the opportunity, I would like to get one more step further and try to make the experiences of the other citizens better. I want to help the new citizens get accustomed to the city rules and help the whole city to maintain quality RP.

I have excellent communication skills.
I have no difficulties to work under pressure.
I can solve critical issues in any given time.
I analyze any situation thoroughly before coming to any conclusion.

I think my greatest weakness would be that I try to do too many things in a same time and put pressure on myself unnecessarily.

Yes, I've experienced almost everything RP life has to offer.

I don't have any business

Viszun11

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Vishwas Dhillon

2. Your age: IRL-19 | IC-25 |

3. Time zone: GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours

5. Your Discord : Viszun Dhillon#2119

6. Your Nickname : Viszun Dhillon

7. Your ID: 73264

Additional information

-I want to become an Admin to help everyone and new comers to the city to learn city rules and make it a good RP.

Also, I have a lot of experience in both legal and illegal orgs.

I was in gangs for a period where I learned about how gangs work and learned about illegal orgs

rules and I am currently serving SAHP as a Master corporal so I have great experience in legal org and good knowledge of legal org rules.

In the journey of exploring the city, I came to know about various kinds of rules with the help of Admins and even learned all the rules to

improve my RP experience then I thought of if a can become Admin

I can help other new comers with the rules so that they don't face the problems I faced at the start of my RP life.

even I enjoyed my time and I worked all part times jobs so if anyone needs help in any situation

I can handle it. Finally, I see Admins as very hard workers and I saw how they help people and everything so I like to be one of them

-My strengths are I am a Hardworking person, I am Friendly with everyone, I am a good listener and I am a calm-minded person

so I don't get angry easily.

-My weakness is that I sometimes get very friendly with people which harms me later also,
I may times show sympathy to people who have done wrong to me also, and I forgive people often even if they are wrong to me.

-Yes, of course, I am ready to leave RP life to become an Admin.

-Yes but currently I don't have one

ujjwal adari

Player
Player

1. Your name IRL : ujjwal badmash​

2. Your age : 18​

3. Time zone : GMT+10​

4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours​

5. Your Discord : ujjwal badmash#1413​

6. Your Nickname : ujjwal​

7. Your ID :71620​

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?​

i want to become a admin because i have been gathered more and enough experience in grand rp like i am playing since 6 months i have exp in every org like legal and ileagle i was hc of sahp , fib ,ng . i want to help the new players with thier quireis and make the server more better and i want to maintain the server rules by giving my full support to the server.

1. calm down in every situation
2. good communication skill
3. good behavior​

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?​

nerviousness

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?​

yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)​

yes​

Ethan Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Umar Sadique
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7hrs
5. Your Discord: GamingwithDarky#0604
6. Your Nickname: Robert Hawkins
7. Your ID: 86942

Additional information
Ans: I want city to run on rules. I want to make this server the best server in which no players get ban. Every Player Know Rules about how to do proper Roleplay. I have many experiences in past like FIB,SAHP, LSPD,EMS and in illegal org i take experience from Vagos,Ballas. I Know every rules. I can give my best to this job.
Ans: My strength is that I am Hard Working, I am very Honest, I am quick learner, I can cool angry person by talking
Ans: I have only one weakness that is Bad temper but not every time in very extreme situation
Ans: Yes, I am ready to leave RP life
Ans: Yes I am ready to sell business, But I have no business

Last edited:

ADi_goswami

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Varun Goswami
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day - 5-10
5. Your Discord - Alone_boy#9868
6. Your Nickname - Optimus Gold
7. Your ID - 87316

Additional information
Ans I have seen many people breaking the rule in RP doing power gaming and doing meta gaming mixing and also so i want to take right actions to make it the best RP..
Ans I don't have any strength but I am confiden and always ready to learn new things
Ans Some times i become very sad i they don't give me respect and i just explode like a bomb
Ans Yes i am ready and already excided to leave the RP life
Ans I have already sell my home and every thing bro cause i want to become a admin.
THANKS FOR READING THIS

Ajani Gaye

Player
Player
Admin for grand rp

Information
1. Your name IRL- Ajani Gaye
2. Your age -16
3. Time zone- United States eastern time
4. Average online per day- I usually don't play on weekdays because I have school but if I don't have school on that day I would play 5-7 hours and on weekends 8-10
5. Your Discord- AjaniCommander3532#4300
6. Your Nickname - Ajani
7. Your ID - 35182

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin because I want to help people in the city and in roleplay to make it more fun and enjoyable for people to play. I have been playing in grand rp since June of this year 6 months ago. I have made friends in grand rp. They help and teach me how to role play and learn the server rules. In roleplay I was a fib agent for five terms chris jackson, abdel pluxury, Jonny, lily and now muz trappy and I was also in SAHP and LSPD for not that long because I had to go back to FIB. Being an admin is not all about the fun, it's all about you helping the people in grand rp to make it better and fun for people to play and enjoy. I love helping others and I want to help people and solve problems in the grand rp . My main goal is to help new people who are starting roleplay and help them to know the servers' rules and make the rp experience fun for everyone and make sure no one is not breaking rules thank you for reading my appilcation and have an amazing day.

2. What are your strengths? My strengths are being able to get along with others when the person is listening to me and also being nice to others and being helpful, nice person and kind, and I'm a very hard-working person.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weakness is when people don't tend to listen to what I'm trying to tell them and when people get me really mad and overthinking too much.

Yes,

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Anderson Shikaari - 57451 - JamesAnderson#2454
2- Kavya Royal - 46233 - Vinay Anna#8929
3- ujjwal badmash - 71620 - ujjwal badmash#1413
4- Robert Hawkins - 86942 - GamingwithDarky#0604

Interviews will be at 14:00 Server time on 23-01-2023​

Last edited:

DaZzy Federal

Player
Player
Information: -
1. Your name IRL: Tanishq Saini
3. Time zone: IST (+5:30 GMT)
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: DaZzelr#8705
6. Your Nickname: DaZzy Pluxury
7. Your ID: 69685

Additional information: -
- Playing More Than 4-5 Month In Grand Rp and Having Experience In Both legal and illegal Org and Know all About server rules and Know How maintain proper RP.
- My Strengths is I am a quick learner and clam in intense situation.
- My greatest Weakness is i am not creative.
- Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.
- Don't have any business right now.

Mark Spector

sleeping ....
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Pritesh Pattanayak
2. Your age : 24
3. Time zone : GMT+05.30
4. Average online per day : 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord : MarkSpector#3338
6. Your Nickname : Mark Spector
7. Your ID : 34025

Additional information

I've been in the city for a long time now and climbed my way to the top of a legal org. Currently, I am the Under Sheriff of San Andreas Highway Patrol. I think I've experienced almost everything the city has to offer. If I get the opportunity, I would like to get one more step further and try to make the experiences of the other citizens better. I want to help the new citizens get accustomed to the city rules and help the whole city to maintain quality RP.

I have excellent communication skills.
I have no difficulties to work under pressure.
I can solve critical issues in any given time.
I analyze any situation thoroughly before coming to any conclusion.

I think my greatest weakness would be that I try to do too many things in a same time and put pressure on myself unnecessarily.

Yes, I've experienced almost everything RP life has to offer.

I don't have any business

Ajani Gaye

Player
Player
Admin for grand rp

Information
1. Your name IRL- Ajani Gaye
2. Your age -16
3. Time zone- United States eastern time
4. Average online per day- I usually don't play on weekdays because I have school but if I don't have school on that day I would play 5-7 hours and on weekends 8-10
5. Your Discord- AjaniCommander3532#4300
6. Your Nickname - Ajani
7. Your ID - 35182

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin because I want to help people in the city and in roleplay to make it more fun and enjoyable for people to play. I have been playing in grand rp since June of this year 7-9 months ago. I have made friends in grand rp. They help and teach me how to role play and learn the server rules. In roleplay I was a fib agent for five terms chris jackson, abdel pluxury, Jonny, lily and now muz trappy and I was also in SAHP and LSPD for not that long because I had to go back to FIB. Being an admin is not all about the fun, it's all about you helping the people in grand rp to make it better and fun for people to play and enjoy. I love helping others and I want to help people and solve problems in the grand rp . My main goal is to help new people who are starting roleplay and help them to know the servers' rules and make the rp experience fun for everyone and make sure no one is not breaking rules. This is why i want to be an admin

2. What are your strengths? My strengths are being able to get along with others when the person is listening to me and also being nice to others and being helpful, nice person and kind, and I'm a very hard-working person.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weakness is when people don't tend to listen to what I'm trying to tell them and when people get me really mad and overthinking too much.

Yes,

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes

Hassy Davids

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Information
(GMT +5)
4. 8 TO 12 Hours
5. HASSY#8894
6. Hassy Davids
7. 89127

Additional information
I want to become a admin because I have seen many citizen are breaking rules and also many of them don't know the rules. So by becoming admin I would like to help and teach the rules to those who don't know the rules and for those who are breaking the rules I want to punish them. I have been gathered more and enough experience in Grand RP. I have experience in both legal and illegal org.

Hard worker, quick learner, team worker, self motivated

Not good at aiming gun

Yes

Yes

Nicolas Kakyoin

It takes time
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Nicolas Abuladze
2. Your age - 22
3. Time zone - GMT + 4/WET + 0
4. Average online per day - 6-11 hours
5. Your Discord - Zamney#0019
6. Your Nickname- Nicolas Garcia
7. Your ID- 94103

Additional information

- As I was the leader of a couple of orgs and I was the deputy of a lot of orgs I want to take experience in being an admin, plus I want to leave up life at the same time and still be a part of grand RP

- one of my strengths is that if I work, I always work hard
- I've got a good knowledge of RP
-I always listen to the commands
-I can work with full of my effort

- my great weakness is that I get mad easily
-my great weakness is that I am trusting people easily

-yes

-yes

6. About my RP life

-I've been playing up since 2019 I started on Russian grand rp and then I got to en 1 I started with 75k ID and I met a lot of great people started gaining a lot of experience and I've been stuck with RP life since now I want to gain experience as an admin I think that I've gained a lot of enough skills and I think that I can handle being an admin

Ex-Deputy of Marabunta (EN1) I EX-Deputy of Vagos (EN1) I EX-Families Deputy EN (2) I Ex-Ballas Turfer (EN1) I Bloods HC (EN1) / EX families leader (EN 1 ) short term / Bloods Deputy (EN 3)/LSPD HC (EN1) /NG deputy (EN 2)/Ex-leader of Marabunta (EN 3) / EX FIB HC (EN 3)/ Ex FIB HC (EN 2 ) / EX SAHP HC (EN 2)/ EX NG HC (EN1)/ EX FIB HC (EN 2)/ Current Deputy of FIB (EN 2)

ADi_goswami

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Varun Goswami
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day - 5-10
5. Your Discord - Alone_boy#9868
6. Your Nickname - Optimus Gold
7. Your ID - 87316

Additional information
Ans I have seen many people breaking the rule in RP doing power gaming and doing meta gaming mixing and also so i want to take right actions to make it the best RP..
Ans I don't have any strength but I am confiden and always ready to learn new things
Ans Some times i become very sad i they don't give me respect and i just explode like a bomb
Ans Yes i am ready and already excided to leave the RP life
Ans I have already sell my home and every thing bro cause i want to become a admin.
Ex ng Maj Ex Ng Colonial Ex sahp Trooper Ex gov Agent Current Fib spec ops

THANKS FOR READING THIS

NecdetKomutan

Player
Player
Information
Muhammed Efe
2. 16
3. Between 22:00 - 2:00 (Game Time), In weekends 14:00 - 23:00
4. 4-5
5. Rival#4177
6. Efe tabutogluu
7. 78810

Additional information

- I want to help people and I think there is a lot of people breaking rules I want to clean them.
- I also experience to be an admin.
- I can fluently speak English and Turkish.
- I almost have experience in all organizations and families and I know RP rules.
- I can behave fairly for everyone. I will not ignore rule breaks that my family does i will have no mercy.
- Sometimes I get so tired of something and I cant motivate my self to work want to work
- Yes. I am ready
- Yes

Zoro Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Ankit Roy
2. Your age
3. Time zone
IST
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
8am:3pm
5. Average online per day
7-8hour
6. Your Discord
Zoro Balenciaga#8205
7. Your Nickname
Ankit Roy
8. Your ID

Additional information
I have been in this server for a long period and have been watching this city from a citizens eye and now I want to see this city by a gods eye and make cheaters suffer because its necessary to maintain rp I have a lot of knowledge where cheating mostly to be happens because of citizens perspective in this city and i will make sure to punish the rule breakers by all means. I have spent a good time in legal organisations and a bit time in gangs too got a lot of experience from there so please let me have a chance to prove myself

Calming, understanding and thinking then reacting to the situation is the main thing for admin

my greatest weakness is that i believe in someone easily

Yes I am ready it will be great journey for me too become admin so yes I am willing to leave rp life

Fortunately I do not own any business

Mafia Paul

Mr
Player
1. Your name IRL Waseem Akram MD
2. Your age -31
3. Time zone India- (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day 15 to 16 hours
5. Your Discord - G2 Mafia#3233
6. Your Nickname Mafia Paul
7. Your ID -28857
Additional information
I Want To Become Admin Because I want to improve in Players To Do Proper Role play I can see as player Present There are So many Players Doing Mistakes As A Part of Administration i want To be part of Helping Hand. I can Help New Players..
i have lot of Experience from legal Organizations and Illegal Activities I Can Find Easily who are not following City Rules And i never do any Thing Without Proper Knowledge…
leadership Skills to be one of my Greatest Strengths
I Don't Believe People Very Easily and Iam Very Straight forwarded Person
Yes Iam Ready
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes I Don’t Have Any Business

Thank You For Reading My Application

Mafia Paul

ADi_goswami

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Waseem Akram MD
2. Your age -31
3. Time zone India- (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day 15 to 16 hours
5. Your Discord - G2 Mafia#3233
6. Your Nickname Mafia Paul
7. Your ID -28857
Additional information
I Want To Become Admin Because I want to improve in Players To Do Proper Role play I can see as player Present There are So many Players Doing Mistakes As A Part of Administration i want To be part of Helping Hand. I can Help New Players..
i have lot of Experience from legal Organizations and Illegal Activities I Can Find Easily who are not following City Rules And i never do any Thing Without Proper Knowledge…
leadership Skills to be one of my Greatest Strengths
I Don't Believe People Very Easily and Iam Very Straight forwarded Person
Yes Iam Ready
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes I Don’t Have Any Business

Thank You For Reading My Application

Mafia Paul
Best Admin And hard working

Ethan Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Umar Sadique
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7hrs
5. Your Discord: GamingwithDarky#0604
6. Your Nickname: Robert Hawkins
7. Your ID: 86942

Additional information
Ans: I want city to run on rules. I want to make this server the best server in which no players get ban. Every Player Know Rules about how to do proper Roleplay. I have many experiences in past like FIB,SAHP, LSPD,EMS and in illegal org i take experience from Vagos,Ballas. I Know every rules. I can give my best to this job.
Ans: My strength is that I am Hard Working, I am very Honest, I am quick learner, I can cool angry person by talking
Ans: I have only one weakness that is Bad temper but not every time in very extreme situation
Ans: Yes, I am ready to leave RP life
Ans: Yes I am ready to sell business, But I have no business

Vinod Sharmaa

FIB- OO Handler
Player
Information
1. Pranjal Gupta
2. 20
3. 5:30 Hours
4. 5-6 hours
5. Vinod Sharmaa#8561
6. Vinod Sharmaa
7. 27332

Additional information
1. I have experienced all orgs in RP life. so now I want to experience admin. how they work how they live etc. I want to help new players to enjoy the RP life if they go through from any problem in the city so I will help him and I want to help admin team also.
2. I'm available in the city for long time so I can see who is getting in trouble so I'm always there to help guys who will ask to admin. Also I learn things too quick.
3. I'm very much aggressive sometimes when things are goin on correctly but some third party comes and gives knowledge for that so I became very much aggressive in that situation.
4. Yes, I'm ready to leave RP situation.
5. Yes I'm ready to sell my business to become an admin.

Top Bottom