Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elrussi Flawless

Slaughter Gang
Player
1. Your name IRL Elrussi

2. Your age 20

3. Time zone Tashkent (GMT+5)

4. Average online per day 4 to 6

5. Your Discord Elrussi Umid#7681

6. Your Nickname Elrussi Brokerz

7. Your ID 22042

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

2.1 hello there everyone back with leadership one more i see bloods are not doing good anymore and i want to proof myself because i did bad in my term in bloods which i want to do better this and make it a good gang 1 more time with my leadership skills. having a leader with my skills will be good for a gang and be active gang the fight which they want i want to get ghetto active 1 more time i will do it if i get it trust this time

2.2 having amazing leader in every stuff will be good for the organization i feel like not alot of people can lead gangs anymore there is little bit of people who can i dont my gangs to go down like the

2.3 Who really knows me? I'm a laid-back man who doesn't want family issues in my gang and doesn't enjoy it when gang members fight over family matters. I also want everyone to learn one or two things from me that will take them to a good position if they want leadership.

2.4 It does not matter in my gang if you are a high-ranking officer or a low-ranking member; we are all humans with the same rights and a small amount of power to use in the organization, but we are not permitted to use it for fun. I want everyone in my gang to behave well and have fun, and I want everyone to be treated equally.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

my advice for improving roleplay level in organization is

1.learn the rule good because it will be better for you

2.not recruiting everyone who does not know anything want to join the org pass my interview which all my high command will ask

3.not breaking rules for fun or for stupid things so the gang gets warning

4.the gang will improve the role play so other gang do the same I hope

5. Throughout these months, I realized that genuine RP is rife with illicit city services, while gangs are severely lacking. I would urge that gangs create more RP circumstances between themselves, such as certain gangs forming a financial or protection pact and expanding the city's mythology as a result. Even while alliances already exist, what I'm suggesting is a little more intricate and in-depth: if gangs play together in RP, even certain forum problems that aren't rule violations may be resolved in an RP setting (If a situation is a rule wreck it have to bypass on forums of route). Constant tension exists between gangs and gang leaders, but I believe the tension should become a healthy rivalry if gangs are eager to engage in more RP as opposed to engaging in confrontations with one other OOC and engaging in discussion board warfare.

my goals are
100% turf with my team
active gang
do all the event
end the term in nice way

I’m back 1 more time let’s go Bloods on top let’s do it

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
Approved
Interview will be on 26/01/2023, at 17:00 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact me in discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom