Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Paisley Quinn
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 25, 2023
Time of violation
19:25
Proofs
https://youtu.be/-tp63Zvfmx8

Juli Capulet

Player
Player
if this not harrement. how this is harresment ?????? :D really ?????? provoking ??? :D

U give to me ur friend ass ??? this is harresment ? ahahahahahaha two face. u start.I m here and I m talking with my friend u come to me . u try somethink. u start all think not me. now POPCORN EMOTE. :d

Last edited:

Paisley Grim

Player
Player
if this not harrement. how this is harresment ?????? :D really ?????? provoking ??? :D

U give to me ur friend ass ??? this is harresment ? ahahahahahaha two face. u start.I m here and I m talking with my friend u come to me . u try somethink. u start all think not me. now POPCORN EMOTE. :d
Please take English classes. So I sent you a pic? I was asked to give it to you bc you always talk about him.

Envious Bolo

Player

This might not be the best time friend, but can i have that picture? i want to frame it and put it on my wall in my house 🥺

Shiesty Coeur

everything light
Player

OK !! BACK AT IT AGAIN ! TODAY WE ARE FINNA BE LOOKING AT ANOTHER GOOFY MF BY THE NAME OF JULI CAPULATEEOJFO OR WHATEVER TF, I HEARD SHE LIKES MY ASS ! OMG IM SORRY "WOMEN HARRASSMENT" MY BAD G ! ANYWAY THIS MF THINK SHE RUN THE PLACE! SMFH SHE NEEDA RUN TO THE GYM ! FAT FUCK NEEDA LOSE SOME OF THE MDONNALDS FROM LAST YEAR , OMG , THANKS FOR WATCHING GUYS . PLEASE LIKE AN SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE "WOMEN HARRASMENT" !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom