Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

relaxcogaltan

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Ahmedullah Maturbationking ♥
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL: Hashir Jalal
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: gmt+5
4. Average online per day: 5 to 6 hrs
5. Your Discord: HashirJalal#9572
6. Your Nickname: Hashir Knight

7. Your ID:47385
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
Additional information:
1. Leader of the BLOODS.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
All the time in the Grand RP city I remember myself in a gang. I play in Grand RP over six months and over the time I acquired very high RP skills and good knowledge.
in rules, events & etc. I have experience how to lead a gang, I was many times HC in gangs mentioned below.
I thought to myself it's my time for me to become a leader with my experience and I'm ready for this challenge.
From my experience a lot of times there is no competition between gangs because some of the leaders are lazy and do the minimum they must do, and I want to change it.
I'm sure and believe that with my experience the gang will succeed and go far, and for a successful gang need a leader with high
motivation and I believe I have it and I am best suited to lead the families.

I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and I'll make sure that we participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favorite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is kind of boring but I'll make sure we are showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody, and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all, but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.

Also, I have seen every level of RP in the organization, and I have been in unofficial families, and I have seen many great leaders do all gang events. I know all the strategies in all gang events also I want basically to be a little strict with members because I want them to try for their best because no one is perfect, and the improvement can't explain they can be only shown and if I will be the leader u will be able to see the improvement. I feel like if any of the gang members want to ask any question they should not hesitate and open up to any gang member about their query and trust me as a leader I will not let anyone down.

My Goals:
I have several goals that I want to achieve:
* Rule Brakes - I will choose the right people to be HC and they will make sure that anyone who want to join to families knows the rules.
*I will make sure everyone joining to families discord and I will create logs for anyone who joined to see the activity.
* Events - I strive for maximum activity:
* I really hope we will achieve 100% gang turfs; I have a good team of shooters who will do their best.
*24/7 Graffiti MAX profit.
* Gun store/store robbery at least one a day
* FZ raids
* Ghetto Fights when there are no events
* Gangs rivalry - I will make sure that will be balance between my gang to another gangs in terms of the number of people inside the org
* Bonuses - I will give bonuses to my high commands team, and bonuses for every rank up of families member. I will give bonuses also if our gang manage to win
gun store/store/vehicle theft.
* Rank system - I will create 14 ranks in my gang to see the hard work everyone does, for each rank there will be requirements to reach a certain number of events.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization:
* I will make sure I have members and HC from different time zones, so the gang will work 24/7 and the families will be on top.
* Keeping the state rules, I will make sure everyone in the gang knows the rules that there will be a rivalry between the gangs without any fear of breaking any rules.
* I will give bonuses to those who deserve them to increase the motivation and morale to come to the events and continue to be active.
* I will focus on gang members training to improve themselves also they will get more fun.
* I will make sure there is respect between the gang members, no toxicity, only friendship and teamwork.
* My advice is that Staff members enforce Roleplay more because it will give the game a much more IRL feeling, and it may even attract more people.
* Most people who knew the rules would be accepted, but if their roleplay standard was low, I would assist them in improving it because * I want to have strong rp with everyone in the city
* More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
* A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
* A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
* I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
* Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
* Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
* In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, * this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.

MY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES in organizations:
1. Deputy leader of families.
2. Marabunta Under Deputy.
3. National Guard Major.
4. Ballas Turfer.
5. SAHP lieutenant.

MY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES in family's:
1. Leader Of Knights.
2. Ex Mafias Deputy.

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
Ranking System:
13- Villain
12- Deputy
11- Under-Deputy
10- Turfer
9- Recruiter
8- King Pin
7- Spray Team Leader
6- Spray Team
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Young Families
1- Freeze
╼╼╼╼╼╼
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
Thanks for reviewing my application and your precious time.
copy paste

Lucas Hollow

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Lucas
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT +1
4. Average online per day: 4-12 hours
5. Your Discord: Lucas-160807#5191
6. Your Nickname: Lucas Hollow
7. Your ID: 96
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods street gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
The gangs are not like they used to be, i feel like other gang leaders don't know what they are doing and some speak very limited English, if i get leadership I will do everything i can to make a good experience for everyone, whatever you like doing, Turfs?, events? or just chill around.

I have a lot of experience everywhere, deputy in gangs, and a lot of experience as a leo. I'm a deputy in my family and I have a lot of leadership experience and know how to make it best and easiest for everyone.

I will get some good deputies that know what they are doing and make the gang active, will do events, run ghetto, sprays and turfs.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I will make sure that everyone that joins the gang knows the rules, if any rules are broken it will lead to a strike, if you get 2 strikes you get demoted and if you get 3 strikes you get kicked. I will try to make unice events with other gangs and do my best to interact with leo’s (store robberies, encashment)

4. My goals for bloods:
Have control of most of the turfs
Be a activ gang with a lot of active people.
Have a good spray team that actually does sprays
Keep ghetto active

I know i have a punishment but all of that was a long time ago and if you give me a chance i won't disappoint.

Garuda

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Abhishek
2. Your age 26
3. Time zone GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 6 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord Garuda#6529
6. Your Nickname Lucifer
7. Your ID 72496
Additional information
1. Leader of:non
Most active
i gonna make blood gang most active and most dangerous gang
No.1 gang of city
i have experience of many organisation
i know how organisation work rules activity
Making bllod gang most dangerous
i gonna make blood most dangegour gang in comparion to other gang
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
hiring active guys, train them, doing raid

Mafia Akib

Player
Player
INFORMATION

1. Arman Raza
2. 17
3.GMT+5:30
4. 5 to 6 Hours
5. Akib Sheikh#2434
6. Akib Sheikh
7. 21707

1 Leader Of Bloods Street Gang

When I came to the city I didn't have any knowledge then Then I first joined the legal organization I worked for 3-4 months in a legal organization And then my friends used to say, why do you work in a legal organization Try doing it in Illigal also, so I said, let's start with them Then I joined Ballas gang They didn't even interview me. Judged me by my level after seeing my empty passport At that time my level was 21 And she would have given me 6 rank And I loved working in the gang And I worked in the gang for 2 or 3 months And in that I joined the Marabunta,families,blood,vegan and ballas and saw that there were very good people in all of them. But no leader knew how to talk well which he should have done

I have many family members and friends who will definitely join me if I become a leader Because those people want me to become a leader And I will try to keep my gang most active
I don't want to have people in my gang who judge by level And as he has a level and he wants to come in my gang, I will definitely take him. But he should know basic rule and general rule and getter rule and I will not provide him one or two Rank I will try to provide him 5 Rank To 6 Rank And I will ask him the questions of the high command as well and if he gives correct answers then I will give him the status of high command I can provide

1 strike
2. Strick And waring Demoted
3. Kick No blacklist
If he gets a strike and works hard and doesn't make that mistake again, his strike will be removed. But he will also have to join some events.

1. We will be doing store robbery gunstore robbery fz raids and Hostage Situations
2. Daily graffiti Profit Collect at least 3-5 graffiti Profit
3.More Events
4.100% Turf
5.24/7 Store Robbery, Hostage Situation,Gun Store Robbery
6.Without Interview No Invite
7.attends event
8.All Members Active
9.Bonuses
10..Follow Proper Rules of the City
11.Bonus/Promotion to members who does well and punishment to members who breaks rules
12.Best High command and Deputys
13.daily Fz Raid

jamie mills

Player
Player
1. jamie milroy
2. 25
3. GMT
4. 8 to 12 hours a day
5. Katie Price#7189
6. katie pric

Additional information
1. leader of Bloods because i like being in bloods

-Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the bloods organization, and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders and to make a good gang in the city also.

- I also would like to help others learn more about gang life and the city as a a whole and make sure all follow rules. By making sure people get familiar with the way that things work in the server as I know how hard it can be for people as ive been in the server for some time. Especially players who are coming into the server on there own and not knowing anyone and everything about the server

- I would like to build a better structure within the gang community as a whole. To bring more rational and less toxic events by being able to keep good terms and have a good understanding on situations with leaders in the other gangs. and to run a gang as it is suppose to be run.

- I think increasing the RP with legal orgs could improve RolePlay, especially the RP done during the store robberies, as I feel like this could bring a lot more fun for all sides. As well as, during those scenarios being able to handle them professionally and the right way, without any issues. and by following the right way of doing stuff

- Making sure that people recruited have a great understanding of the rules. Also, making sure that people understand that there is more to being a gang member than just the events that go on. Helping people use creativity and their imagination for things like making money and/or finding something to do while waiting for the next event.

Last edited:

chafik

Player
Player
1. Name chafik
age 35
Time zone UTC +1
Average online per day 5+hours
Discord VF KALACHE#6623
Nickname chafik kalache
ID 93343
Additional information
- Leader Of bloods
Because I really Like bloods

2- I have been gambling and the group life is wherein this town is a success.
I additionally have experience as a Deputy twice. I am concerned within the strategic and operational place and may therefore additionally deliver my management abilities here as a leader for the Bloods.

3- I will try to make Blood Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.
I assure that my gang will be the most active in the term of my leadership.
i Have Deputies who could lead to additional activities after I go out of the city.
negotiations and RP Better

my advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1- taking good members in the gang
2- Keep bad people away from the server so that it looks good
and thank you

gEm

nope
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL: Muhammad Yousuf
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 6 Hours Weekdays, 10 hours weekends
5. Your Discord: yousuf#5802
6. Your Nickname: Gem Lite
7. Your ID: 71324

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

1.First of all i want to create competition with legal orgs such as FIB,SAHP,LSPD,GOV,NG Because many people r waiting for a good leadership to work and fight under against Legal orgs. And one more thing that i was in bloods for a long time and it was the only gang i have ever seen like a family
2. One of our most important goals is to improve the Mafia Rp again. We find it very one-sided at the right time and we want to change something about it. This also applies to many areas, as these are occupied by Mara or Ballas and it is therefore very one-sided.
3.Firstly, it’s the RP quality I could bring out to members and citizens, in being the position of leader. I’m a willing RolePlay and I prefer having a great RP situation rather than losing or dying, something that I know others strive to learn but doesn’t succeed in.
My Advices for Improving RolePlay In Organization are
1. My way to improve role play in the Organization is too make sure that everyone is well known on the rules and know the basic workings of the server and know what is allowed and is not allowed in the Organization .
2.I would make sure that Everyone respects their Higher ups and follows orders to stop if they are doing a RP situation Wrong or if they are trying too provoke another member.
3.Those who breaks rules by mistake (not intentionally) should be punished less than those who breaks rules intentionally.

Nicolas Kakyoin

It takes time
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Nicolas Garcia
2. Your age - 22
3. Time zone - GMT + 4 / WET + 0
4. Average online per day - 7-15 hour
5. Your Discord - Zamney#0019
6. Your Nickname- Nicolas Garcia
7. Your ID - 94103

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

A-I want to be a leader of bloods because I think that I have a valuable experience.

B-I want to be a leader of bloods because I wanna give example of good gang leadership on EN2

C- I would love to give other players the experience which will lead them to learn proper rp in gang , ill teach them how to play more rp , and give them experience , this will be the key of the door which will lead them to the new rp life, i want to improve my rp by doing FZ raids , store robberies , hostage situations .

D-I want to get 100% in turfs and would like to be one of the pikachu hoodie owners

A- Keeping graffiti profit more then 8k

B- Giving another players experience of proper rp

C- doing as much as terroristic acts as we can do

D- I want to be memorized as a greatest leader of a bloods history you wanna know why? because first of all i will be accepted everywhere , everyone will remember my name (for good) , I will havea great name in the city ,also everyone will want me in their org/family because of the experiences i got

4. About my experiences

I think that i have all valuable skills to be a leader such as - Good english understanding , i am not being toxic , i am listening to the curators , there will be no problem in hosting global events atleast once in a two weeks , i also think that from the previous experiences i gained Leadership skill I ve been a deputy in many gang , ive gained tons of experience , ive been playing on grand rp since 2019 i started my own rp life on Grand rp (russian 2) i couldnt understand anything at first but then i started playing on EN 1 and ive met a lot of people gained more experience and etc , then i continued playing rp on EN 2 and i think that ive met a wonderful ppl which will give a gang a greatest chain of command and people

5. organisations where I had deputy/leader/turfer position

Leader
- EX Marabunta Leader (EN 3) / EX Families Leader (EN 1)
Deputy Position
- Ex-Deputy of Marabunta (EN1) / EX-Deputy of Vagos (EN1) / EX-Families Deputy EN (2) / Bloods Deputy (EN 3) / NG deputy (EN 2) / Current Deputy of FIB (EN 2)
Turfer - Ex-Ballas Turfer (EN1) / EX Ballas turfer (En 2 ) / Ex Bloods Turfer/Deputy ( EN 3 )

Last edited:

Anton Ivanov

Hello
Player
Information
2. Your age - 22
7. Your ID - 94103
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

I want to be a

Bro what is this application?

Jack Vercetti

Player
Player
Information

2. Your age - 22
7. Your ID - 94103

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

A-I want to be a leader of bloods because I think that I have a valuable experience.

B-I want to be a leader of bloods because I wanna give example of good gang leadership on EN2

C- I would love to give other players the experience which will lead them to learn proper rp in gang , ill teach them how to play more rp , and give them experience , this will be the key of the door which will lead them to the new rp life, i want to improve my rp by doing FZ raids , store robberies , hostage situations .

D-I want to get 100% in turfs and would like to be one of the pikachu hoodie owners

A- Keeping graffiti profit more then 8k

B- Giving another players experience of proper rp

C- doing as much as terroristic acts as we can do

D- I want to be memorized as a greatest leader of a bloods history you wanna know why? because first of all i will be accepted everywhere , everyone will remember my name (for good) , I will havea great name in the city ,also everyone will want me in their org/family because of the experiences i got

4. About my experiences

I think that i have all valuable skills to be a leader such as - Good english understanding , i am not being toxic , i am listening to the curators , there will be no problem in hosting global events atleast once in a two weeks , i also think that from the previous experiences i gained Leadership skill I ve been a deputy in many gang , ive gained tons of experience , ive been playing on grand rp since 2019 i started my own rp life on Grand rp (russian 2) i couldnt understand anything at first but then i started playing on EN 1 and ive met a lot of people gained more experience and etc , then i continued playing rp on EN 2 and i think that ive met a wonderful ppl which will give a gang a greatest chain of command and people

5. organisations where I had deputy/leader/turfer position

Leader
- EX Marabunta Leader (EN 3) / EX Families Leader (EN 1)
Deputy Position
- Ex-Deputy of Marabunta (EN1) / EX-Deputy of Vagos (EN1) / EX-Families Deputy EN (2) / Bloods Deputy (EN 3) / NG deputy (EN 2) / Current Deputy of FIB (EN 2)
Turfer - Ex-Ballas Turfer (EN1) / EX Ballas turfer (En 2 ) / Ex Bloods Turfer/Deputy ( EN 3 )

OG NICOLAS OP

tugraa

Player
Player
INFORMATION

IRL Name: Tuğra
IRL Age: 17
Time zone : GMT+3 Turkish Timezone
Average Online Per Day : 8 to 12 hours
Your Discord: lilJox#0001
Your Nickname: Tugra Jones
Your ID : 85468

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Leader of : Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):

I would like to take my career further with organizations and make Bloods one of the best gangs once again. I have many experiences with gangs, legal organizations and everything. When I am a leader I especially try to be nice to everyone, do our daily activities and the stuff we need to do. I will be there to handle all of those situations, and keep the organization active. This is one of my goals and this is why I want to be Bloods Leader.

I think you should be making hard in interviews, make sure that everyone knows the rules and take hard actions on rule breaks.

Wish good luck to everyone!

Palma Blu

Player
Player
Information
1. IRL name
: ralfs
2. Age: 19
3. Time zone:GMT+3
4. Average daily online: 7-12 hours
5. Your Discord: palma#4299
6. Your Nickname: palma blu
7. ID: 46548

Additional information

1. Leader of...bloods

Since my first day I have been involved in gang activity. the ghetto has taught me illegal RP and I have understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way.I can also handle any type of situations in the crime world. I will make sure that I have a gang with skill based people and help us rule the ghetto. my strengths are that I am very confident and can lead people. I will also make sure that every single person in the gang follow RP rules strictly. and people are satisfied with my leadership. in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of the the bloods.

3. How will I improve RP.
I will make sure that every member of my Gang is following all the rules and befor people join the gang i will have them take a test of thare knowledge. I will try to solve all the issues in IC rather than going on forums but if needed I will do the other way too. and i will have a strike system.
1)strike: verbal strike
2)strike: derank
3)strike: kik/black list (depending on the circumstances)

4. My goals for bloods:
1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible

Last edited:

Furious Bolo

Ex NG General , Ex Marabunta Leader [100%]
Player
Information
1. IRL name
: Rajendra
2. Age
: 18
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average daily online
: 4-5Hrs
5. Your Discord: Furious#8011
6. Your Nickname
: Furious Bolo
7. ID:

Additional information

Leader of...bloods street Gang

I have been a player since the launch of the server and i have a lot of leadership experience, i have been seeing the state of the new org leaders so i think i will be able to help a lot of people and share my knowledge with new and young leaders and players on the project as well by leading a gang, i have a lot of experienced people who would join and help me make a successful term.

and I want to make a safe and non toxic environment with people who would actually put efforts into it no matter there rank,
I believe i will be able to answer all my members with whatever they require and endorse as much activity as possible.

3. How will I improve RP.

I have always been promoting crime vs legal rp and i want to crumble all legal orgs with the cooperation from as many gangs as possible , I will make criminal stand strong and make legals fear for coming out for even 1 of us.

I will be having people in HC with a lot of past experience and knowledge to teach and train new members about all sorts of events and rules necessary.

I would push people and teach them all sorts of different situations that can be done and be really fun to do so.

4. My goals

Bring together all the gangs to fight back the legals and strengthen the presence of criminals.
Mantain a good record of events and situations as well as make ghetto active.

Bring together the best turf team
Build the best spray team in the city

Dullah Bolo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1 : Amin
2 : 18
3 : GMT
4 : 6-10 Hours
5 : Joro#3354
6 : Amin Bolo
7 :1022

1. Leader of... Bloods

Ever since the start of me playing this server I wanted to join Bloods and it was the first Gang I went too, and I wanna be able to make others feel the same way, at the time of me joining Bloods it was very fun no matter what it was, Street Fights, Events, Robberies, and I just want to be able to build a Bond like this.

I was High Command in many ORGs, such as EMS, LSPD, FIB, Ballas, Bloods and I understand at times it can get rough with Members not following the Rules, and I want to be able to have a Healthy Roleplay experience for everyone that's new to the server, and avoid these forum fights

Finally, I feel that my Leadership is good and many others can agree, and I have a lot of past roleplay experience and know the rules, and I would love to teach the new Members within Blood Street Gang the Rules. I have been in this server for along time so I know what I'm doing.

I plan on doing Store Robberies, and Gun Store Robberies with a Hostage to enhance the roleplay of LEOS, I will also have my Gang attend events such as Submarines, Clandestine, and Turfs, and making sure that the members of my gang understand the rules.

Ripper

Ali
Player
Information

1. IRL name: Şeref

2. Age: 16

3. Time zone: GMT +3

4. Average daily online: 8-17 hours

5. Your Discord: Ripper#1401

6. Your Nickname: Ripper Lue

7. ID: 79658

1. Leader of... Blood Street Gang

Since the first day I came to the city, I have been chasing illegal works and I have seen all kinds of experiences, I have been in the role of deputy or under deputy in most gangs, I always wanted to add something to people's rp life.

There will always be talented and experienced people like me in my gang and you can be sure that I will teach the rules to people who come to my gang.

We'll run the ghetto with the people who come to my gang.

I will make sure every member of my gang knows the rules and come to events and I will encourage them. (by giving bonus or rank up)

gEm

nope
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL: Muhammad Yousuf
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 6 Hours Weekdays, 10 hours weekends
5. Your Discord: yousuf#5802
6. Your Nickname: Gem Lite
7. Your ID: 71324

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

1.First of all i want to create competition with legal orgs such as FIB,SAHP,LSPD,GOV,NG Because many people r waiting for a good leadership to work and fight under against Legal orgs. And one more thing that i was in bloods for a long time and it was the only gang i have ever seen like a family
2. One of our most important goals is to improve the Mafia Rp again. We find it very one-sided at the right time and we want to change something about it. This also applies to many areas, as these are occupied by Mara or Ballas and it is therefore very one-sided.
3.Firstly, it’s the RP quality I could bring out to members and citizens, in being the position of leader. I’m a willing RolePlay and I prefer having a great RP situation rather than losing or dying, something that I know others strive to learn but doesn’t succeed in.
My Advices for Improving RolePlay In Organization are
1. My way to improve role play in the Organization is too make sure that everyone is well known on the rules and know the basic workings of the server and know what is allowed and is not allowed in the Organization .
2.I would make sure that Everyone respects their Higher ups and follows orders to stop if they are doing a RP situation Wrong or if they are trying too provoke another member.
3.Those who breaks rules by mistake (not intentionally) should be punished less than those who breaks rules intentionally.

hassan knight

Player
Player
1:Name IRL: Hassan

2: Your Age: 16

3:Time Zone: GMT +5

4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours

5. Your Discord: Hassan Thug#5006

6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thug

7. Your ID: 89866

---Additional Information---

1. Leader of...Bloods
x1080.jpeg

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

2:I will try to make Blood Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti. Blood will be stongest gang in city.

1: Try to do as much event as you can.

2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.

3: Make Role Play Friendly.

4: Try to give bonus after evert event

5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.
4. My goals for bloods:
1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible
Thanks For reading

Ex LSPD Deputy HR- Ex SAHP FTO- Ex FIB secret agent- Ex Families Gang HC- Ex Vagos HC

New_Project.jpg

Mona Ghunda

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL - krrish
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone IST/GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day weekdays like 6 hours and in weekends more then 9 hours a day
5. Your Discord mona kaalkar#2694
6. Your Nickname Mona kalakaar
7. Your ID- 86075

1. Leader of...The bloods streets gang Gang

-Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the organization, and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders

When i was in Ballas i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1 weeks making myself all the way to the top of Ballas and this shows my undying dedication to the gang.

2. I've been in ballas previously, and I've been there for a long time, and I've always been excellent with my members, and I've always been in the top rankings. I will only invite individuals who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them excited for the next event and can't wait for it.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.
Some things I would do to improve Roleplay;
  • More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
  • A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
  • A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
  • IC I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
  • Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
  • Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
  • In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.

Top Bottom