Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Controlaa Sixteen

Sixteen
Player
Jay
gmt
2-7
Skrillz#6238
Controlaa Jovic

Additional information
Leader of families

1.Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization

First of all i wanna be a leader of families cause i ve been seen alot of leader that breaking rules and doesnt take the lead good so i think thats the main reason that brought me here and apply i wanna be leader of families casue i wanna take the lead and get the best term in families history i think iam good enough to get that position and i have alot of experience even i was admin on en2 so that proves that i have alot of experience i wanna get families on top we lil try to get %100 capture as i ve seen my self in all of the orgs and i was hc in all of them i was taking the lead pretty good, i ve been deputy leader in all of the gangs i ve been 13 terms deputy i have alot of plans that make the gang better families will be 100 percent active i will get my term clean without warning I would like to improve the state of criminal RP, it is ok so far but it can always be improved and as the families leader I could have more impact in the criminal section as I would recruit people who have experience in the server so that they know how to RP and know the rules which will help the criminal rp to improve. I would bring much more RP interactions to other criminal organizations i think thats enough to get a perfect term.

2.Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization

have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.
I would advice all the organizations to indulge more into RP, I have personally noticed how no gang ever tries to hit NGs Ammo run or encashment as well. I would want to maintain good terms with the other organization leaders and do such events where LEOs stands as a strong pillar. To make things short, I simply want to improve the relation Illegal Org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city...

borisvurdurmaz

Player
Player
Jay
gmt
2-7
Skrillz#6238
Controlaa Jovic

Additional information
Leader of families

1.Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization

First of all i wanna be a leader of families cause i ve been seen alot of leader that breaking rules and doesnt take the lead good so i think thats the main reason that brought me here and apply i wanna be leader of families casue i wanna take the lead and get the best term in families history i think iam good enough to get that position and i have alot of experience even i was admin on en2 so that proves that i have alot of experience i wanna get families on top we lil try to get %100 capture as i ve seen my self in all of the orgs and i was hc in all of them i was taking the lead pretty good, i ve been deputy leader in all of the gangs i ve been 13 terms deputy i have alot of plans that make the gang better families will be 100 percent active i will get my term clean without warning I would like to improve the state of criminal RP, it is ok so far but it can always be improved and as the families leader I could have more impact in the criminal section as I would recruit people who have experience in the server so that they know how to RP and know the rules which will help the criminal rp to improve. I would bring much more RP interactions to other criminal organizations i think thats enough to get a perfect term.

2.Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization

have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.
I would advice all the organizations to indulge more into RP, I have personally noticed how no gang ever tries to hit NGs Ammo run or encashment as well. I would want to maintain good terms with the other organization leaders and do such events where LEOs stands as a strong pillar. To make things short, I simply want to improve the relation Illegal Org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city...
GOOD LEADER FAMİLİES ON TOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom