Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Federico _

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Federico
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT (England)
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: federico#8544
6. Your Nickname: Federico Hill
7. Your ID: 219253

Additional information

1. Leader of... Families Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Reason A: The Families Gang to me have been seen as one of the less "Sought After" organisations. Wether it be because of quick terms, less activity, less members, less encouragement and less benefit in joining it. This is the sort of thing you do not want to see as a gang member, wether it be rivalers or close contact people. There should be a high-level of competition between everyone. Not just others being drowned out by one particular organisation. I see that there is less courage and less determination in regards to this specific org and i want to change that. Recruiting people with utmost Intelligence, determined people who wont slip up all that much, people who so to speak 'Live on the on the Combat field' and a strong line of command, ensuring that everything stays in it's place.

Reason B: My past experience as a Leader for almost 2 terms allows me to understand what it means to become one, what you will need to sacrifise and what qualities it takes. My Gang experience in EN1/EN3 gives me confidence allowing me to take on this role, Experiencing different types of situations and events, how to co-ordiante through them, how to ensure we achieve the best outcome. Following under the footsteps of other great leaders, Analyzing what they did that granted them success implementing those in my term, not only that but taking in mind what they didn't succeed in. What i experienced is that many leaders recieved warnings for rulebreaks in Captures (Turfing), this is then vital to keep a good understanding with turfers, ensuring they know fully what they are doing, alongside that trying to get their organisation 90%+ in that field. My relationship with Leaders and Ex-Leaders would also allow me to fulfill this role, reciveing usefull advice and tips from their own experience which would boost the advantages even higher. Recruiting the right people giving others a chance, and ensuring they are up to date with all rules.

Reason C: As mentioned above, i also know what it's also like from a LEO perspective, how i would go about knowing them being able to defusing our situations, using my LEO knowledge and experience to dominate in our events, robberies. For the most part, recruiting a good set of deputies is absolutley vital. They will ensure everything is in shape, there are no rule breakers, everyone is attended events such as Cland, Battleship, keeping the ghetto clear of LEOs. Having maximum numbers at our store robberies, making sure we bring success everwhere we go. Giving promotions to those who are actively coming to help out, giving out personal money to those who show they want to make a good impact for the org. Having hard-thought strategies, i believe this would bring our reputation right up.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
:

My first advice for improving RolePlay level is making sure we are doing things that are abiding the rules. For example in many occasions were a gang would want to rob someone on the highway, they would use intesive car ramming, along with shooting without demands. This shouldn't be done. We need to follow proper RP procedures and ensure, by giving demands, getting them to pullover instead of forcing it. Thisn can lead to org warnings and can cripple us and following RP procedures will stop us from trouble. And for store robberies, we will have clear communications, we will be straight to the point, i see many store robberies and ends up with admins forcing the other side to comply with the RP and i dont want this to happen.

My second advice is participate in EVERY event. As i mentioned this before this will increase our repuation, we will be able to lead it properly and show our activeness.

Thank you for reading
Regards,
Federico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom