Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Berardi_Makarov
Administrators nickname
Ibo_Hoffman
Date
Feb 2, 2023
Time
02:04
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1020110770681426090/1070527378108981298/RG_Multilyr_2.02.2023_05_10_40_2.png

Berardi Soul

B*tches like sosa
Player
Dear Lebron Pluxury Ibo Hoffman & Negi Ilya following our movements and other things and i think no one opened ticket to us they trying to give no necesary punishments i ask why you give punishment to me im explaining this situation but they dont give me answer always they say open forum about if you think its wrong. Last times they always doing this. They always spectate us when im with my friends and talk in private.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom