Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ashton Bravo
Suspect ID
72866 and 232307
Date of violation
Feb 1, 2023
Time of violation
17:55
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhvxAxzZDuw

Ashton Cartel

Player
Player
i just waked up form ph and i went to lobby and this guy says why have that mask then he was chasing me and he said he will tase me but i did not know he was a leo officer then he hand cuffes me with out leo Armour or outfit and id 232307 got my passport idk how i had my mask on how did he know it was me on the passport? then 72866 ran away and does not continue rp with me because he figures out that he does not have outfit or vest you cant just handcuff PPL around and i think that is gen 6.4 im very angry because they just broke the rp for me i tryed to continue but he ran away. and it was very non rp and there was a guy using radio when he was draging by hand how does he do that?

Gregory House.

I'm not anti-social, I'm just not social.
Blocked
You were on your way out of the hospital and then you saw 2 FIB agents IN UNIFORM sitting there and you then turned to get our attention while having an illegal item on you lol.

I hope admins block you for provoking..

Also you claiming gen 6.4 based on that..? That's FIB for you.. They don't need to be in uniform and having a vest on...? Purely IC thing.. An then the guy left..? He doesn't need to be there.. There's a difference between a detaining officer and the arresting officer. And your final complaint how is the guy holding you and using the radio at the same time..? Let me blow your mind right here.. He has TWO HANDS..! So he can hold you with one and use the radio with the other lol.. And also you're mixing in the footage so I hope you get muted too..

Last edited:

Ashton Cartel

Player
Player
You were on your way out of the hospital and then you saw 2 FIB agents IN UNIFORM sitting there and you then turned to get our attention while having an illegal item on you lol.

I hope admins block you for provoking..

Also you claiming gen 6.4 based on that..? That's FIB for you.. They don't need to be in uniform and having a vest on...? Purely IC thing.. An then the guy left..? He doesn't need to be there.. There's a difference between a detaining officer and the arresting officer. And your final complaint how is the guy holding you and using the radio at the same time..? Let me blow your mind right here.. He has TWO HANDS..! So he can hold you with one and use the radio with the other lol.. And also you're mixing in the footage so I hope you get muted too..
I turn back because I need medical attention but whatever you think you said I wanted get their attention put I was getting patched up by ems

1 in the proper rp way you need some kind of info that he was a legal officer but nothing he randomly handcuffes me and did not continue rp
2 punishment for provoking is a demorgan not a block
3 many ppl have been punished for pg of using radio while dragging Some on
4 I don’t care if I get muted
5 who are you ? Are you my arresting officer?

KaaZaa

Player
Player
i just waked up form ph and i went to lobby and this guy says why have that mask then he was chasing me and he said he will tase me but i did not know he was a leo officer then he hand cuffes me with out leo Armour or outfit and id 232307 got my passport idk how i had my mask on how did he know it was me on the passport? then 72866 ran away and does not continue rp with me because he figures out that he does not have outfit or vest you cant just handcuff PPL around and i think that is gen 6.4 im very angry because they just broke the rp for me i tryed to continue but he ran away. and it was very non rp and there was a guy using radio when he was draging by hand how does he do that?
it is nice RP u have illgal item on u they ask u about it u start to run... if ure leo and if ure on duty then u can show id ... tbh they also can arrest leo who using mask not on duty for power abuse ...

Use fake ID ig this item made for this kind of situations :)

Gregory House.

Blocked
The RP is continued.. By other officers.. That guy doesn't need to stay with you lol.. You're in custody of other agents and rp is continuing.. You don't need 3 agents to follow you to the DOC you're not that important and the officers that were there already know your charges lol.. You were chased by 2 uniformed officers and you kept running.

Gregory House.

Blocked
Also I an you pinpoint out the rule, the OOC rule that states that the I need to be in uniform or to have a vest on when I cuff you.. Oh wait there isn't one.. You just salty that provoking didn't go your way..

Ashton Cartel

Player
Player
ok the officers are provoking there annoying me and just put me in jail because I have a mask 😂 have a nice head of ops 😂

Ashton Cartel

Player
Player
U have weared illegal item what anyone can see around. IT was great rp moment where COPs really doing their job... WHere was provoke ? u provoke them to start RP with ur illegal headwear xD
Nahh they start rp I was speaking with ems but of course they interrupted 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom