Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan Garcia

Player
Player
Organization: EMS

Name: Jordan Garcia
Nationality: Turkish/American
Place of Birth: Turkey
Sexuality: Straight
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Black
Tattoos: 3 Chest and 3 arms
Strengths: Loyal, Honest, Close Combat, cold blooded, hard working
Weakness: I have grown up as a family person since I was a child, so I can get angry when my family is insulted and disrespected, this is my weakness.

Life Story
Growing up in the Top shelf of Los Santos, Jordan learn the streets quickly and at an early age. By the time he was 11, he had made over 4million by Doing Illegal Things like selling guns growing Cannabis. After a few years of doing anything he could to make some money by himself, he joined the Vagos gang. Gaining their trust by selling the guns and doing small jobs for them, He Become High command in Vagos in just 3 years. Making more money than ever now not only selling but also Robbing and kidnapping for ransom made him and his new friends tons of money. When Jordan turned 14, he was involved in a Bank Robbery that wound up leaving some of his best friends dead and him in Prison for 3 years.

Career Story
After coming out of Prison Jordan saw that the criminal is not made for him, and he then decided to join the San Andreas Highway Patrol where he learned how to use a gun and he do very well in SAHP and he become Master Sergeant just in only 3 years. From the SAHP Jordan then got a job as a FIB agent at 14, again excelling in every aspect of the job learning how to spy on people and gather intel. At 15 Robert decided he wanted to get into politics and of Politics Jordan become Very Corrupted.
,While in Government Jordan Spent most of his time keeping corrupt officials out of prison. As time passed Robert started making very powerful friends. Some of the OO agent, DHOD in FIB saw the potential in Jordan being wasted for 3 years in Government and after all Jordan fired from government because of corruption and he dont stop corruption. He Become EMS Employee and he is doing Same corruption and he is now working for money only.

Only Outcome:
1- Be able to do any kind of illegal activities only while OFF DUTY (Must still follow server rules)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom