Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Organization: EMS

Name:
Kavya Reddy
Nationality: Indian
Place of Birth: New York,America
Sexuality: Straight
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Pink
Tattoos: 1 on left hand and 1 on Right hand
Strengths: Loyal, Honest, Close Combat, cold blooded, hard working
Weakness: I have grown up as a family person since I was a child, so I can get angry when my family is insulted and disrespected, this is my weakness.

Life Story:
When Kavya Reddy born she lost her mother and father by a accident on that time one of big gangster adapted Kavya Reddy and the gangster trained Kavya Reddy as a good shooter and good dealer at age of 18 Kavya Reddy was started the doing illegal dealings on that time Kavya Reddy meet her uncle on that time he tells about her mother and father they are good doctors in United States and they helped so many people for free and Kavya Reddy father dream was Kavya Reddy want to be a big doctor in United States and uncle says the gangster only killed monther and father of Kavya Reddy because of Kavya Reddy father was fight with government to ban weed and drags in United States and she have all proofs to ban weed and drags and the gangster was most wanted on the proofs so one of Kavya Reddy father friend tell that to the gangster so he planned to killed on that time Kavya Reddy and her mother and father gooing to government they car got accident and the gangster taken all the proofs and she seen Kavya Reddy and she changed her mind and adapted Kavya Reddy.

Career Story:
Kavya Reddy decided she wanted to become good and wanted to give back to the community, so she became an EMS and treated people with medical care. She has treated many people in and out of the hospital. Since Kavya Reddy worked in EMS she has seen people die right in her hands. With being that she has felt people die in her hands over and over, she copped it and didn't have any feeling of seeing people die anymore and was starting to become cold blooded. Kavya Reddy had his passion for guns. After getting off EMS duty she goes to his local gun range and shoots all hes guns. Kavya Reddy also has flashbacks of when she used to rob ATMs and people. She used to do all the illegal activities to get more money where she used to enjoy with that money.

Only Outcome:
1- Be able to do any kind of illegal activities only while OFF DUTY (Must still follow server rules)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom