Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhruv Nakrani

EMS Chief
Player
Name: Dhruv Nakrani

Race: White
Nationality: Indian
Place of Birth: India
Sexuality: Straight
Weight: 176 lb
Height: 6.0 feet
Eye color: Green
Hair color: Black
Tattoos: Neck Tatto
Strengths: Fast Learner, Good Driving Skills, Businessman
Weakness: Anger and anxiety

Life Story:
My name is Dhruv and I was born and raised in the gritty streets of Los Santos. Growing up was never easy for me, as I was forced to fend for myself from a young age. I was born into a life of poverty and crime and learned quickly that the only way to get ahead was to be tough and cunning. During my teenage years, I fell in with the wrong crowd and started to get involved in all sorts of illegal activities. I became known as a troublemaker and developed a reputation as a dangerous individual. I didn't care who I hurt or what I had to do to get ahead, as long as I came out on top. I was involved in drug trafficking, theft, and even committed acts of violence. after that, I began to realize that my actions had consequences and that I needed to change my ways. I was tired of constantly looking over my shoulder and wanted to live a life where I didn't have to constantly worry about the law. I started to distance myself from my old life and began to focus on bettering myself. I took odd jobs here and there to make ends meet and eventually landed a steady job in construction. Despite my rough exterior, I have a strong sense of loyalty and will do anything to protect my loved ones. I also have a passion for adventure and a desire to live life to the fullest. Now, I am determined to turn my life around and leave my criminal past behind me. I want to be remembered for the good I've done, not just the bad. I am constantly striving to be a better person each day and to make up for my past mistakes. I've realized that it's never too late to change and that with hard work and determination, anyone can turn their life around.

Outcomes:
1- Can off-road in appropriate vehicles(( No NON RP driving).
2- Can hurt people to get information out of them.
3- also has a 24/7 bodycam due to his cybernetic eye recording and uploading to his cloud at all times but he has to turn it on every morning.
4- Can threaten lawyers/people to get his way.
5- Can Recognise People by their voice because of good Memory.
6- Dhruv Will be loyal to his family and friends no matter the situation.
7- Dhruv is confident With his driving Skills so he can drive At high speeds

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom