Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilian Verlice

Player
Player

Organization: FIB​

Name: Kilian Nagasaki
Nationality: Germany
Place of Birth: The hospital
Sexuality: Straight
Eye color: Purple
Hair color: White
Tattoos: N/A
Strengths: Team player, Good driving skills, willing to learn....
Weakness: impatient, quickly annoyed.

Life Story:

It was 25 february 2005 when Kilian was born. he grew up in a small town near leipzig (Germany). when i went to school i was always the "smart one" in the class and sometimes knew answers in seconds that took my classmates minutes. which was of course very advantageous for him compared to his other classmates. early on i helped my classmates to get along in school, i tutored them in math and english, after school kilian was often alone and didn't have many friends. that's why a dog was bought for him he quickly learned to take responsibility and to deal with animals, kilian developed more self-confidence and mental strength. Kilian had a lot of fun with the handling of animals and often had other animals from relatives to visit him and take care of them. when kilian successfully completed his schooling he wanted to achieve more he started to attend further school to get his high school diploma. to study computer science afterwards. currently kilian is still attending school to get his high school diploma.
but for him an office job was not really something sitting around 24/7 typing on a keyboard that was just too boring for him. he went looking for something new.

Career Story:

After arriving in Germany, Kilian started working as a special agent at the FIB, still under the direction of "Johny Rich". He gained a lot of law enforcement experience and enjoyed it more and more - he always wanted more. always striving for bigger goals he gave everything for his job.
after an assignment, kilian unfortunately found out that he broke his thigh bone, which meant he was out of action for a very long time (1 month). During this time, a lot has changed at the FIB, including laas kilian over and over again, of course. when kilian started to get better and better he decided to apply to fib again with success he was hired as "Blackops 1 Agent" then worked his way from this rank to "Blackops Agent 3". But he always wanted more. He works his way up to Supervisor of the Special Operations Division team. He fulfills this position with pride and honor today.

Outcomes:

Kilian can rob and kill in ghetto with family and friends from connections within gangs.
2. Kilian is able to try to break bodycams of his victims. (/try can only be used 2 times per situation).
3. Kilian can ask 10-15's for their guns to drop.
4. Kilian can take bribes (Max. 100.000$).
5. Kilian can take contracts to escape prison.
6. Kilian can disclose classified information to gangs and family.
7. Kilian can participate in
family activities, ect. Burger Shop (Drug Lab) (Not going against LEOs).
8. Kilian is able to exchange information to people for money. (
Up to 100.000$ per rules).
9. Kilian can lie about the request of a lawyer and not show his id to any suspect to hide his identity when doing corrupt stuff.
10. Kilian can drive offroad with special cars (
Make sure it's not Non RP driving)

Kindly Regards
Kilian :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom