Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

DANb

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Rudra
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - India (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day - 2-4
5. Your Discord - Dan Bulgaria#8667
6. Your Nickname - Harvey Bullock
7. Your ID - 1710
Additional information
1. Leader of Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
In en1 i have spent a lot of time in gangs and I was going to be deputy of bloods but i was on leave and till i came back the gang got disbanded i studied more on it and i got the result in the warning system and cause of warning i got to know that when an org gets a warn its like the people not following rules properly like only 2 people robing with 1 car if i get the chance of being the leader ill give my best to get the lowest ammount of the warns
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
I want my gang to be the best gang with everything perfect and the most active gang so that everyone know us by our clothes. I will try to make it the most active gang cause this time the gang activity was very low as i remember families was not doing clands no hostage stores and all
I've been in ballas previously, and I've been there for a long time, and I've always been excellent with my members, and I've always been in the top rankings. I will only invite individuals who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them excited for the next event and can't wait for it.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization
1. I will introduce a training method so the guys know the basics of the server there will be two sessions one will be for ic rules and another will be for ooc rules
2. I will not say that i will get 100% turf cause thats a big lie but I'll try to get 70-80% of it.
3. The main im going to foucus is on events like ( Subs,Clands,Battle Ship, etc. )
4. I will make a strict plan on favourtism
5. I will most of my recruitment in freeze time so i dont have to face low members at the starting only

My chain of command

16. Don

15. Punisher

14. Underworld-Mafia

13. Thug

12. Mafia

11. Turf leader

10. KingPin

9. Turfer

8. Enforcer

7. General

6. 2nd General

5. Hustler

4. Crip

3. New Groot

2. Training

1. Suspended

Pondit Casssano

PONDIT
Player

Please contact me Or Darshan#0001 on Discord for details of the interview time
Failure to contact me to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom