Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Naf Harper
Administrators nickname
Ibo Hoffman
Date
Feb 3, 2023
Time
21:14
Proofs
https://ibb.co/ZTcYHjW

Naf Enzo

Player
Player
Club chat is a place where all racers chats with each other about ic stuffs.but if i want to sell some ic stuff,why i cant say anything about it.
like irl if im in a club, i can say other things over there, but why i cant say anything in grand cc.
in fam chat do i have to speak only about fam stuffs ?
i see people selling or buying stuffs in club chat many time but they didnt get muted because as long as the stuffs are ic i think those arent off topic.
but i did the same thing and in my case i got muted

Spooky I Krays

AGB
Player
i mean mine was little different to ur selling message but still there was 5 guys sayin stuff to me and they didnt get nothing and im the only one sat in demorgan for 2hours bc of that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom