Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
jon rose
Administrators nickname
Chris Mazoku
Date
Feb 3, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://twitter.com/JonRose13937140/status/1621646806416343041?s=20&t=qVZEPLhHf1etMvp4igQ7VQ

Jonrose18

Player
Player
This was my first time to this event for me and my wife IRL where my fam members just pulled up told us to go never mentioned like check Povs or anything and i use Geforce for povs to clip last 15 mins both of us me and my wife my wife was able to get a little clip as it sometimes isnt really dodgy either record like 2 mins or never records and auto turns off but after event was fully done i realized it was not working and switched off totally and Geforce as if u are using urself u would know that sometimes it would just turn off itself i know its a rule and am aware about it but if its the fact u guys think am cheating am up for pc check anyday or time and if it can be appealed i would appreciate it if need for Money Wipe sir i accept money wipe please accept my apology and i will make sure pov always working and tested from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom