Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Assasin Rich

Ex FIB Deputy Director | Ex SAHP UnderSheriff
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Shubh Kumar
2. Your age : 19 IRL
3. Time zone : 5:30+GMT (India)
4. Average online per day : 5-8 hrs
5. Your Discord : Assasin OPS#4515
6. Your Nickname : Assasin Rich
7. ID : 4506

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I wanna be the leader of ballas because i think i can handle ballas very well and i have a good experience in all the gangs also. I have also been a deputy of vagos at another City and have leadership qualities experience from my previous leadership.

I know how to keep my org safe from warns and make it very active. I wanna show other leaders that we can complete a full term without getting warns. I also wanna make ballas the most active gang in city from which all people get scared.

In every ic event , there should be most number of ballas members present and that will make the term successful and will remember a person as a leader.

To improve roleplay in my organization

i will as i have seen other gang leaders being toxic, i wanna show them that gang hc or being gang leader does not mean gaining toxicity but it means getting responsibility for handling org. So i will not be toxic and any person who will be toxic will be fired from the org

There will be no favourism and everyone will get rank according to their Hard work and the grind. I would be also hiring the best turfers so that there would be no warns to the org

I would be very serious for the term and will make sure that everyone in the gang enters by giving an interview which will be taken by my deputy. The deputy will be very knowledgeable I would be hiring 4 deputies,2 for morning and 2 for night and they will lead the org and will be as leader if i m not present at the time

There would be also the rule that everybody has to respect the chain of command or say they rank above you and not to be toxic I will try to maintain very good RP and will also take some tests of my gang members every week so that they keep their knowledge well updated.

Adi Vincent

_
Player
Interview will be on 28/02/2023, at 14:00 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact me or Kareem#7805 in discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom