Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

iori chan

1 2 3 4 how many n**** are in my store
Player
information :
1. Your name IRL : iori
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT -1
4. Average online per day : 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord : iori#9485
6. Your Nickname : iori chan
7. Your ID : 12947
Additional information :
1. Leader of ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization :
first : i do have a good experience in all the gangs of the city from HC at Marbounta to HC at bloods i did earned a good knowledge about how gangs work and how to manage one and i have trust on myself that i will be good at taking this responsibility
second : i have a good understanding about all the city rules so i can keep the org save from any breaking rules that can lead to warns or worse disbanding my dear gang
third : the gang will be friendly and less toxicity as known from its past terms that ballas is the most toxic gang so i will change this idea by becoming a good friendly lovely leader and the events will be so much fun
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization :
- i will not invite people without a good interview so i don't have members thay can break the city rule and harm the RP scenes
- making good events daily so the gang will not be boring and we can have more activity in the city as the other cities
RANKING SYSTEM :
1- suspended
2- new member
3- Shooter
4- gangster
5- Junior
6- Clapper
7- Trusted
8- Turfer
9- Graffiti
10- Warlord
11- event leader
12- deputy leader
13- leader

THANKS FOR READING
- iori

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Interview will be on 28/02/2023, at 14:00 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Not joining means you will be disqualified

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom