Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

hassantalaat

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Hassan

2. Your age: 19

3. Timezone: UTC+2

4. Daily average online: 8-12

5.Your Discord : mrnoobhassan#7685

6. Your nickname: Hasan Outlaw

7. Your ID: 19688

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation).
I have gained a lot of experience in gangs and on the streets and I want to pass this experience on to my friends. Organizations must make everyone feel welcome and close, so they can work better. A leader must be someone who is committed to helping his members and pushing them to be the best they can be. The neighborhood people know me. The most loyal member of the Plus Gang would follow me, because my two children and I had bungled almost every event of the gang.

- After being in the gang for so long as a deputy, I thought it was my turn. I've been in this city for about a year now and have always been a part of the gangs. Served as 2-term Plus Vice President, 1-term Blood Vice President, 2-term Family Vice President, and 1-term Marabunta Vice President

- I would like to become the leader of the Ballas, as I believe U can successfully lead this gang to the top. I want to make the Ballas one of the most respected gangs of all

3. Your advice to improve the level of role-playing in the organization
Asa's deputy and supreme commander, you have led a large number of events in gangs. I will keep the ballas alive and take part in all the events as best I can. I will not allow anyone to break the rules and enjoy the RP process. I will provide it by recruiting experienced people with appropriate interviews. The gang will be active and the members will follow the RP rules. Thus, I will help role-play Los Santos

4. My advice is to improve the role in the organization
I will make the requirements to join the gang varied for each rank so that players can evolve into older and more mature members to be part of a gang as well.
Once they reach the age limit and if they are proven worthy of promotion, they are promoted to higher ranks.

5. My goals
1. The number of healthy members online.
2. A strong team in the ghetto wars
3. Build a great drip and spray team.
4. Keeping the event win rate close to 99%.

Adi Vincent

_
Player
Interview will be on 28/02/2023, at 14:00 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact me or Kareem#7805 in discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom