Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Juli Capulet
Administrators nickname
Sam Pluxury
Date
Feb 28, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/332284/

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
hi mazhor.
without opening the forum. I was punished. they don't have any proof. There is nothing that I do directly. if that woman reproted me. She wasn't there when I spoke, she. How does she know that I'm talking about her? Does he think she is the only one in this world?
if anyone else has reproted it. How can she report it without opening the forum and the person has to open the forum directly. Are the admins breaking their own rules?
sHe opened the forum for me many times. and many were not accepted. and she also provoked me many times. but she was never punished. because admins always protect it. like the present time.
if someone is sharing their own information that is not my problem. If she's talking about it to his own people, that's still not my problem. If she is not with me when I speak there, how can he show it as proof? Also, I didn't share any of his information. I did not share an account of her. I don't even know if my account exists. How do I know if it's an onlyfans account if she didn't say it . and people don't talk about it. If age is a joke, I don't know her age. I can only guess. from the tone of voice. she has no proof that I was doxing. When we talked to the admin he said it was not doxing. Many people talked about this in club chat and none of them were punished. Why did I punismed it specifically? because the admin wrote on a private message to her friends and cried. There was no proof that she could open a forum. can she do this just because they have admin friends? Can admins take sides?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom