Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shabah Verlice
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 3, 2023
Time of violation
15:07
Proofs
https://youtu.be/jCezR1HpWEU

Shabah Verlice.

Retired Forum Warrior.
Player
So what happens is that i had a person i wanted to arrest and i showed my bodycam and i did start my bodycam again once i was in a buss and they said that its invalid cuz in in a car i asked them why is it invalid they say becuase ur in a car, i told were is the law or rule that says you cant refresh in a car they started reading state rules and they can find becuase there is no rule and later on i told them this is a IC siuastion you need to bring a IC reason why its invalid and later on AG sends me a pic of sophia Degray says:
image.png

They were moveing the siuastion from IC to OOC and asking me why im angry.

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Rejected

Please read the full rule
6.10 It is prohibited to move IC situations to OOC(e.g Insulting someone in Discord Chat relating to an IC situation). Any instances of this will be punished in Discord as well as In-Game Bans. | Ban 1-7 days

and in case he did you can just block him which is not the case.

Regarding body cam, if you are refreshing your body cam your clothes must be visible.
To be able to fully determine the actual validity comes down to the actual situation.
so as a general rule of thumb if your clothes are clearly visible when refreshing, its okay. if you are in car and you manage to somehow make sure they are VERY CLEARLY visible, its okay (if you refreshed and instantly stepped out or refreshed but never changed clothes and got out later on, it should be fine as well.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom