Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Letty_Espinoza
Administrators nickname
Mazhor_Pluxury
Date
Mar 11, 2023
Time
20:32
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/eUEbsDi

Letty Espinoza

Player
Player
Good day Mazhor, i was recently blacklisted on both accounts one was an admin account for project disrespect, im not entirely sure what disrespect towards the project i have done other then asking in the private discord channels when we would be getting our pay.
None the less im sorry for asking at all had i known enquiring about something we work for would get me in trouble i wouldnt have said a single thing, i have had zero punishments on my main up until now and have put in a tremendous amount of work for the project, and have also always been respectful to the leaders, not to mention the 6000 hours i have put in on GRP since i started, im asking you to please reconsider this decision, as i meant no ill intentions with my questions and didint leave any private forums with said questions. I have invested alot of time and money into this project and would like it to not have been for nothing.
You can ask many people around the servers about me and they will tell you i have been respectful and professional with all choices i have made whether it be from the admin side or the RP side, and i would like to continue doing so, i understand if im black listed from admin but from the whole project its abit painful again as i have committed so much personal time and effort into making this place better for all.
Anyways i wont waste any more of your time i truly hope you reconsider and hope you have a great day.

Sincerely: Letty Espinoza (main account Hector Espinoza)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom