Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Reviewed Admins Interfering With RP | Sunilee Reddiee, John Spectre, Gold Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
frank zane
Administrators nickname
Gold Wins John Spectre
Date
Mar 15, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/342851/

Frank.

Player
Player
Hello Bobby, Floki, and Adham. I’m writing this complaint in regards to all the admins who spawned in on this incident: On consideration - pov request | Mass Rulebreak | Families Basically, these admins decided to spawn in and interrupt the roleplay situation that was happening. They had no way of knowing who had the money at the time, and did no sort of roleplay /me or /do commands to actually roleplay figuring out who had the money. What made the situation much worse is that admins spawned in and forced my gang members to give the money back to FIB, which basically facilitated non-roleplay. Administrator Andy Lemon even messaged the FIB players telling them that the situation could be resolved ICly, however these admins decided to intervene anyway. I do not think the actions taken by the administrators was correct, and I would appreciate if you could review the incident and if necessary issue the proper punishments or talk to the administrators and explain how this could be handled differently. Thanks!

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Players including you were asking for an admin, that's why admins were showing up every time as they being requested to clarify the rules or doubts you all might have, we couldn't find any sort of interfering with RP.

The complaint would be reviewed as soon as possible since admins weren't able to see the entire situation when it was happening and were there to clarify the rules.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom