Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan Versace

Player
Player
Information:
1. Ethan Gomez
2. 19
3. EST
4. 6-10 hours
5. ethan.#8056
6. Ethan Versace
7. 2401

Additional Information:
- Leader of Ballas
- I want to bring the RP level to the maximum its ever been. I used to be Ballas deputy and really enjoyed the rp that comes out of illegal orgs and want to help others experience that same type of RP so they can enjoy the server more.
- I also want to be the leader of this org because I think I am highly qualified given my past experiences in illegal organizations and I think I would be able to maintain the gang very well.
- Another reason I want to be leader of this specific gang is because I really enjoy everything about it including the color, location of the HQ, and the layout of the HQ.
- One more reason I want to be the leader of the org is because I feel like I have great leadership skills already being higher ups in legal and illegal organizations. I also really liked when I was in the Ballas since it was a lot of fun and probably the most fun I had throughout the time I was on the server.
- My plan for improving RP in the organization is to have an application to get into the gang where they would have to answer questions about ghetto rules.
- I would also have recruiters have a little test after the application where they would be given scenarios to see what they would do in the situation.
- I would have it very strict for people to get in and make sure that everyone is doing what they are supposed to.
- If there was a case that rules are broken then I would be giving out a strike to the member and after giving them 3 strikes they would be dismissed from the org and blacklisted.
- I would also implement some of my own rules that would make the RP experience more fun and better.
- I would have it that at random times higher ups would have to go out with lower ranks in the gang and see what they are capable of and how they perform on a daily basis

Evelyn Frost

Player
Player
Approved

Interviews are at 15.00 ST on 23/03/2023 Today
Be there 5 min before interview.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom