Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
darren miller
Administrators nickname
Bjorn Blake
Date
Mar 23, 2023
Time
17:10
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/rzcTJ56

Darren Miller

Player
Player
hello i was working in NG and wanted to change to a gang while off duty i was talking to some gang members to see if i could get accepted in to the gang on the way back to NG to get them to fire us (as i was told if i just leave using prime i would get 300K fine and fib looking for me) the admin Bjorn Blake warned me and 2 others for corrupt without bio this is wrong as we did not do any thing illegal

im asking that the warn is removed and the admin informed that this is not corruption

Darren Miller

Player
Player
To mazhor / alex / james

Please close this thread i forgot that we have the option to pay to remove warns

thank you enjoy your day

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Not for curator of the project​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom